CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

These are huge #s and anybody not impressed still does not comprehend the enormity of TFA. IW is going to have opening weekend sales at or very near TDK, TDKR (sans shooting), Spidey 1, and Spidey 3. It is definitively ahead of Avengers 1 and Jurassic World.

These are the biggest openings of the millennium sans TFA. Thats crazy.

• Like 1

It has been a long time since I was so confident a record drop if you ignore TFA. The Saturday record is going down tomorrow though. I would be stunned if it holds.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

lmao knew this was gonna happen. MovieMan was saying he doesn't think it can get more than a 2.5x, so now you have to change your tune about legs.

It's not about legs.  It's about the movie being really fucking good and I didn't really expect it to be.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, excel1 said:

These are huge #s and anybody not impressed still does not comprehend the enormity of TFA. IW is going to have opening weekend sales at or very near TDK, TDKR (sans shooting), Spidey 1, and Spidey 3. It is definitively ahead of Avengers 1 and Jurassic World.

These are the biggest openings of the millennium sans TFA. Thats crazy.

It’ll be ahead of the Dark Knight 

Just now, Sam said:

What did @MrPink do? Did he accidentally posted in here what he meant for the IW spoilers thread?

He quoted someone who had a spoiler in there Post. He didn’t see the spoiler. Well that is what he says what happened. He could be sneaky one. I don’t believe his lies. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

He quoted someone who had a spoiler in there Post. He didn’t see the spoiler. Well that is what he says what happened. He could be sneaky one. I don’t believe his lies. 

Woo boy. That is hilarious. Sorry Pink. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Just now, Sam said:

Woo boy. That is hilarious. Sorry Pink. 

The regrettable part is that his threadban was shortened, and then he forgot about it and posted in the thread with only 3 hours left on the ban. 

• Haha 8
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

The regrettable part is that his threadban was shortened, and then he forgot about it and posted in the thread with only 3 hours left on the ban. 

:hahaha:

I love you Pink! (but I’m sorry, this is just really hilarious)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1