Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

The Walking Dead's ability to occasionally devolve into frustratingly stale and stagnant melodrama is a perennial problem that finally got cured a bit this season and hopefully the trend continues.

Because that flaw made a lot of Season 2 and a fair bit of Season 3 a downright chore to slog through.

Baumer, you really need to rent GoT, man. Or download it or something. :lol: Iwantyoutowatchitdammit!!!

Considering how shaken baumer has gotten from some of TWD's developments, I don't know if he can handle some of what Game of Thrones dishes out :lol:

• Like 5

Except in this case, it does, imo. Look, you can hate it all you want. But it's the best show I've seen on TV since the 80's. There are two episodes that rankk up there as perhaps the best single episode of TV ever, imo. The Bigfoot episode on the Six Million Dollar Man has been my favourite episode for more than 30 years. But the governor coming for the prison is certainly up there. TWD is all quality imo.

Have you watched Breaking Bad? The Shield? Those are two just off the top of my head that are waaaaaay more qualified for that claim. (I'm not being a dick, I'm honestly asking; because if you haven't, you need to watch them ASAP) And to be clear, I don't hate the show. I followed happily early on and maintain that it's an incredibly shot show with very solid acting despite the numerous issues with the writing. Edited by Seth Rollins

The funny thing about TWD is I never feel much urgency to watch it, I'll let a few episodes build up in my DVR at a time and then I start to dread having to watch them. But usually once I do, I'm happy I did.

Except the Governor episodes. Oh, god, the Governor episodes. Don't talk to me about character building. Those were downright boring.

Have you watched Breaking Bad? The Shield? Those are two just off the top of my head that are waaaaaay more qualified for that claim. (I'm not being a dick, I'm honestly asking; because if you haven't, you need to watch them ASAP)And to be clear, I don't hate the show. I followed happily early on and maintain that it's an incredibly shot show with very solid acting despite the numerous issues with the writing.

I don't watch a lot of TV.  Yes I've seen all of the Shield and that was phenomenal.  But I like TWD.  It's a terrific show imo and the audience seems to agree.  

I watch about 45 or so (current running) tv shows a year and i will probably rank TWD as number 2 on my list. With Game of thrones number 1.

Loved this season of the TWD. Alot of character build up. I liked how they separated everyone (some unlikely pairings) and showed their relationship grow. when Lizzie went all freaky that was great. Tyrese forgiving Carol was really emotional and Rick saying to Daryl that 'youre my brother' nearly had me in man tears:p

• Like 1

God, I just finished season 4, what a terrible experience. There is no story arc, just filler after filler, not good fillers I must say.

Some characters get on my nerves mainly because of the bad acting, awful dialogues and stupid decisions they make. WD is full of tem. There was  only two good episodes: Too Far Gone (the best one in the series) and Still.

I finally caught up a good bit today I watched episodes 9 to episode 13Not a fan of the daryl and blondie storyline but eh whatev Abs' loved hearing more about michonne , well-off huh? Carol she's alive!!! Whatever has she been up to , oh and to pair her up with tyrese , courting disaster me says Love that maggie and glen aren't ready to declare each other dead yet Was anyone like me not really caring about the scientist that knows what cause the virus or so he says Anyhoo after 5 episodes back to back I had enough of zombies so I'll watch last 3 tomorrow at some point

Well I certainly wasn't expecting that episode to go that way psycho kid and forgiving tyrese! HmmmThis was a really good episode Kids drive me up the wall in these type of films/tv shows In hindsight carl hasn't turned out so bad after all

And I'm done watched the season finale this morningI swear for a second there I was ready to be pissed as I thought glenn and maggie etc were deadGotta love rick delirium they don't know who they're messing with as they themselves are locked up in a waggon with no weapon sureeeee! They should have let daryl stay back and come in as back up But a bigger question remains where is carol tyrese and baby judith , I had them pegged as first to arrive to terminus hmmm?

Finished watching episodes 8-16 this weekend. Pretty good improvement I must say.

The Grove was probably the best episode of the series so far... incredibly gripping and devastating from start to end.

And the finale was pretty intense too!  Especially with the gang that Daryl joined meeting Rick, Carl, and Michonne.

Posted Image

• Like 1

The funny thing about TWD is I never feel much urgency to watch it, I'll let a few episodes build up in my DVR at a time and then I start to dread having to watch them. But usually once I do, I'm happy I did.

Except the Governor episodes. Oh, god, the Governor episodes. Don't talk to me about character building. Those were downright boring.

Might have been Andrea that made it boring.

I personally loved the finale.

When they made you thought they ate the half of the group that showed up last episode, I was like "no way...no"  

Then of course to see badass Rick back was awesome.  When he basically gutted the one guy and never stopped stabbing him, was crazy.   And like baumer, hopefully more throat biting happens :P

As for the last line, Andrew Lincoln says he did it with the f-bomb but yeah of course AMC had to go with the other version.

How he did it in front of the son that was crazy. 

Unless Judith is the quietest baby of all time or becomes self-sufficient, there's no way Tyrese and Carol sneak around without being heard, especially if the Terminus group learned anything from Rick's group by beefing up border security.

I wonder if the people of Terminus found the guns.