Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

I fucking hate Maggie. Yelling at Lori like that, being smug with Glenn although her dad is a loonie. What an annoying, useless bitch.And although Andrea is out of the moping phase, this turn into a super-shooter is ridiculous. What`s next, shooting wings off the flies like in Wanted? Please, from just few hours of training. Riiiiiiiiiiight.Not enough Daryl tonight. :(So inevitable happened. Andrea and Shane nooky. Any hope Shane kills Dale?Any hope farm zombies eat farm people? Carl is the new badass.

Edited by fishnets

Solid episode that essentially set up the finale, but I thought it could've thrown some of the thrills for next week in tonight.The Shane-Andrea hookup the show hinted at since the premiere finally happened. Not much to say there.Glenn may be right about all the women being on their period simultaneously with Andrea's mood swings, Maggie's freakouts, etc. Poor Glenn, he's befuddled all the time.Daryl was barely in th episode, bummer. But when the inevitable barn breakout happens (seriously, there's no way it doesn't happen) he'll be back in badass action.

And although Andrea is out of the moping phase, this turn into a super-shooter is ridiculous. What`s next, shooting wings off the flies like in Wanted? Please, from just few hours of training. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Yes, right.Taken right from the comics. Ever heard of being a natural?Besides, surely you noticed her tag Daryl from hundreds of feet away in the *previous* episode?

It's even better than what happens in the comics.

Eh, I wouldn't say that. It's bold for sure, but it forecloses a lot of character development, interaction, and growth down the road, especially in a show that has room to expand in new directions.It's going to be an exciting shock in the short-term, but long-term I think it can hurt with the loss of effect on other characters.

Are the comics good? Seems like everyone has read them except me.The episode was pretty good except for Andrea. She learned to shoot like a freakin pro in 1 day? Please! And what's her name the one that hooked up with glen, why did she go off on Laurie? She didn't even ask her to go. Can't wait until next week. :D

I read spoilers for the comic book and I`m wondering if

they are setting up Shane to become the Governor and Andrea that woman Lilly who killed Lori and baby Julia. It would make sense in a way.Though I doubt they`ll have mom and baby bite the big one on TV. It would be a great shocker but I think they`ll chicken out.

I read spoilers for the comic book and I`m wondering if

they are setting up Shane to become the Governor and Andrea that woman Lilly who killed Lori and baby Julia. It would make sense in a way.Though I doubt they`ll have mom and baby bite the big one on TV. It would be a great shocker but I think they`ll chicken out.

My reply:

The Shane arc you mentioned is possible, though it requires them to eliminate a couple very distinctive and memorable elements of the Governor's character. Plus the big fan theory is that Merle becomes the Governor, which feels right because of how the Governor and Rick interact. As for the Andrea theory, they won't go down that route. In the comics Andrea becomes a big hero/sniper for the survivors and is too tied in with certain other survivors to do as far a 180 as your theory would have her go. Shane could be the Governor since his existence now makes him a wild card. Andrea though can't be the shooter unless they really, really diverge from the comics.As for the fate of Lori, my belief is that she will die but the studio will pressure the showrunners into keeping the baby alive.