Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

My reply:

The Shane arc you mentioned is possible, though it requires them to eliminate a couple very distinctive and memorable elements of the Governor's character. Plus the big fan theory is that Merle becomes the Governor, which feels right because of how the Governor and Rick interact. As for the Andrea theory, they won't go down that route. In the comics Andrea becomes a big hero/sniper for the survivors and is too tied in with certain other survivors to do as far a 180 as your theory would have her go. Shane could be the Governor since his existence now makes him a wild card. Andrea though can't be the shooter unless they really, really diverge from the comics.As for the fate of Lori, my belief is that she will die but the studio will pressure the showrunners into keeping the baby alive.

Makes sense about

merle thought Kirkman said that he can`t tell whether they are setting up Merle, Shane or new character to be the Governor. But it seems that he is in favor of someone we already know.As for Lori and the baby, kill the baby, keep Lori. Babies serve no purpose in sci fi anyway and when they do it`s Star Child Renesmee garbage.

What a fucking terrible episode! Walker-catching? Rick? What the hell this shit is? Oh, and if they hook up Daryl and Sophia`s snively mom I`ll flip! LMAO Shane`s breakdown! What a terrible actor but at least the character did the right thing. And overblown music at the end - LMAO! They really think this is Titanic or something.

The Sophia reveal wasn`t emotional at all especially with that epic music pumped to the max. So cheap. Very disappointed hershel didn`t get bit. So the old bastered is now going to be the regular. Oh dear!

Edited by fishnets

Epic Shane Meltdown is EpicAbout the Barn Release in Comparison to the Comics:

They actually toned down the barn release from the comics. In the comics one of Hershel's people refuses to accept the zombies are dead and opens the barn to "prove it." She instead gets torn apart and 1-2 others of Hershel's people get killed in the carnage before the zombies are disposed of.

Edited by 4815162342

Epic Shane Meltdown is EpicAbout the Barn Release in Comparison to the Comics:

They actually toned down the barn release from the comics. In the comics one of Hershel's people refuses to accept the zombies are dead and opens the barn to "prove it." She instead gets torn apart and 1-2 others of Hershel's people get killed in the carnage before the zombies are disposed of.

I was hoping that the bitch who broke chicken legs would have ended like that. I guess not...yet.

I liked the episode. So glad they finally resolved the Sophia search.You think Daryl and Sophia's mom are gonna hook up? :lol: :lol:I think I might have missed the "epic Shane meltdown".. I was only half-watching for some of the episode. Are you just talking about the end?Rick hog-tying a walker was pretty fucking ridiculous and out of character.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

She was bitten, wandered the woods, was found and hogtied in. What's to get?

Or....While wandering the woods alive, she comes across the barn thinking it's shelter, goes in not realizing walkers are inside and gets bitten.Only Otis would know, since it was his job to hogtie the walkers and put them in the barn, but of course Shane killed him before it was revealed to Hershel's group they were looking for her.

Was a very good episode but WTF we have to wait until February now??

I did not expect Emily to be in the barn. How did she get in there in the first place?

They didn't start filming season 2 until Late June or July. You can't have 13 hour long episodes finished and ready to be shown back to back starting just 3 months after filming started.