Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

That's sounds like a terrible explanation... Who did it? Didn't they know they were looking for a little girl? How didn't anyone see them bring the walker in the barn?In the comics, did they go over this or was it skipped?

In the show, it was mentioned that Otis was in charge of wrangling up the walkers they found. Remember he left with Shane to pick up the medical supplies before the rest of the group came along, so in most case, no one else knew Sophia was in the barn. She looked like she was bitten on the shoulder, so I'd guess a walker snuck up behind her while she was hiding.

What a fantastic episode. Shane needs an Emmy nod.

:lol: :lol: :lol:And episode was boring garbage as usual until Shane took amtter in his own hands. I find myself in agreement with most of stuff he says and does but the actor is so damn awful although in Mommy Dearest way which is always fun to watch.

I love Shane's character but what bothers me is that actor only has one expression for everything. The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

I love Shane's character but what bothers me is that actor only has one expression for everything. The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

I`m saying it for a long time. BTW, the dumbest moment on TV ever was when Shane&gunslingers opened fire on those zombie fucks but Rick-tard is standing over there, still holding onto the lasso`d zombie. I was screaming "Shoot him in the ehad, you stupid fuck!" and he was still holding the fuckin rope! Must Shane do everything himself?Anyway, I`m for the scenario in which

Sophia got bitten in the barn because stupid farm fucks kept zombies in the place that should have been safe for refugees and that some members of our team will retaliate. I hate Hershel so arrow in the head would be generous end.

I`m saying it for a long time. BTW, the dumbest moment on TV ever was when Shane&gunslingers opened fire on those zombie fucks but Rick-tard is standing over there, still holding onto the lasso`d zombie.

Come on now, there's plenty of dumber moments in TV history. I submit most of Heroes Seasons 2-4 as Exhibit A, with special attention directed to the Wonder Twins (Maya and Alejandro).

Come on now, there's plenty of dumber moments in TV history. I submit most of Heroes Seasons 2-4 as Exhibit A, with special attention directed to the Wonder Twins (Maya and Alejandro).

Heroes lost me for good because of Maya and Alejandro. It's up there with the whole Paulo and Nikki storeline from Lost.I'm actually okay with that scene Fishnets describes. The zombie was in close proximity with the group, and if Rick let go with one hand to reach for his gun, there's a chance it could have gotten loose and bitten someone.