aabattery

Monday Numbers - A:IW 24.74M

1 minute ago, Tree said:

yeah safe to say April was a bit dead. A Quiet Place was the only notable performance

may is barren until the 18th

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

Ant-Man it's a Phase 2, right?

~926,9 for now.

we're way past Phase 2. Phase 2 was up to Ultron. Phase 3 is now ending, Ant Man and Wasp might still be technically phase 3? It seems separate from Infinity War especially as Ant Man is not in Infinity War.

31 minutes ago, Tree said:

we're way past Phase 2. Phase 2 was up to Ultron. Phase 3 is now ending, Ant Man and Wasp might still be technically phase 3? It seems separate from Infinity War especially as Ant Man is not in Infinity War.

Yes he was, you just couldn't see him

42 minutes ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

Ant-Man it's a Phase 2, right?

~926,9 for now.

Yeah, Strictly speaking Ant-Man is a phase 2 film. Looks like in a month Phase 3 will be 7 films with an average of 1.1B+.  

Edit: Phase 3 ends with Avengers 4. Looking like it will be 10 movies with an average gross of 1.1B+.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tree said:

I asked about first Ant-Man. Cause I didn't count it.

6 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

TFA had 40m monday, ouch!

TFA also released when the majority of kids were out of school for winter break. A very low percentage of schools (mostly college) are out at the end of April. AIW had the highest April Monday ever. I think it will be ok. 

8 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

TFA had 40m monday, ouch!

TFA also had a Christmas season Monday with schools off (IW had a schoolday Monday - and the biggest one of all time, might I add), and both it + IW grossed more on their 1st Mondays than Tomb Raider in its OW, ouch!

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Edit: Phase 3 ends with Avengers 4. Looking like it will be 10 movies with an average gross of 1.1B+.

It depends on Ant-Man and Captain Marvel perfomance. But after IW average is gonna be around 1 bln, yes.

Edited by KeepItU25071906

Just now, Tree said:

Tomb Raider overperformed more than Infinity War did.

Yeah I thought Tomb Raider would struggle to make $300m world-wide but it sure proved me wrong.

Just now, IronJimbo said:

Yeah I thought Tomb Raider would struggle to make $300m world-wide but it sure proved me wrong.

?

It didn't make $300M?

• Haha 1