Sheikh

Weekend Thread | Avengers 2nd Weekend - 114.774 only a 21.5% drop on Sunday

1 minute ago, harrycaul said:

TLJ is shorthand for "Cut half an hour for a much better movie that makes a couple hundred million more dollars."

I like the film but it did not earn that overly long running time. It didn't earn it one bit. I got restless at points. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, REC said:

Based on everything I’ve read about where China could land seems like 450-500m should be expected.

Maybe 300, but 250 would be awesome.  

What they did with Luke in TLJ was fucking asinine. Really, that’s the Luke we get? Then he dies a lone on some god forsaken shithole planet? Rian Johnson should never  ever touch the Star Wars lore ever again. 

No surprise the movie disappointed box office wise

Edited by KJsooner
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, baumer said:

I don't remember saying anything about it crumbling.  In fact I said the opposite.

Exactly. You said it was not crumbling (true). When listing evidence for that, it seemed like one of your points was that it had a big OW. That simply doesn’t make sense, and it was the only part of the original post which I was disputing — certainly not the central claim that it isn’t crumbling, which, again, I’m quite aware of.

3 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

What they did with Luke in TLJ was fucking asinine. Really, that’s the Luke we get? Then he dies a lone on some god forsaken shithole planet? Rian Johnson should never  ever touch the Star Wars lore ever again. 

Did it also ruin your childhood?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

14 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Thank you for your unique and highly original take

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

300M is pretty much locked for Infinity War in China. $400M+ is very much in play. 

Based on what?

16 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Actually Skellig Michael Island is lovely 

• Haha 1