Sheikh

Weekend Thread | Avengers 2nd Weekend - 114.774 only a 21.5% drop on Sunday

Just now, CJohn said:

Terrible 2nd weekend for Avengers. 700M are dead. Titanic is safe as well.

Stahp exaggerating. Yea it’s terrible if you were thinking Black Panther type of legs. Compare to Marvel movies in general it’s a damn fine drop especially with an OW that huge! 

Just now, Mr Impossible said:

Stahp exaggerating. Yea it’s terrible if you were thinking Black Panther type of legs. Compare to Marvel movies in general it’s a damn fine drop especially with an OW that huge! 

Did you see the emoji under it or you need it written?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

10th weekend in a row it has dropped less than 40%. I only came to know yesterday that it's home video was releasing so early, hopefully it still crosses 700.

Also it becomes the 1st movie in MCU after Iron Man-2 (3rd overall) to have more than 50% domestic share.

Edited by oMeriMombatti

This movie has earned in 12 Days OS what The Last Jedi made in its entire run. And i dont mean to mock Last Jedi, is still think that movies 712M total was perfectly reasonable.

It just shows with what kind of monster we're dealing with there.

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Terrible 2nd weekend for Avengers. 700M are dead. Titanic is safe as well.

Reveal hidden contents

Interestingly enough....JW is just $7M away from Titanic’s $659M. It’s surprising that even with a OW-record with $208M...the dinosaurs still couldn’t sink the ship.

I can’t always see a scenario where no matter how higher the opening record is for the next film....will never outgross one of the Cameron-behemoths. IW opened at $257M for crying out loud! :ohmygod: