kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

1. Portugal: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit 257.079 Besuchern den besten Start der letzten 8 Jahre und ist mit insgesamt 287.189 Besuchern nun der erfolgreichste Film des Jahres und hat schon 70 % des Endergebnisses von Infinity War erzielt.

Translated from German by 

Portugal: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is making the best start of the last 8 years with 257,079 visitors and is now the most successful film of the year with a total of 287,189 visitors and has already achieved 70% of Infinity War's final result.

Niederlande: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit €4.009.938 den besten Start aller Zeiten und hat mit €5.312.696 in fünf Tagen schon 57 % des Endergebnisses von INFINITY WAR erzielt.

Netherlands: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is making € the best start ever with 4.009.938 € and has already achieved 57% of INFINITY WAR's final result in five days with 5.312.696.

• Like 3

Avec 2 844 886 entrées en seulement 5j réalise le 6ème démarrage de tous les temps juste derrière La Revanche des Sith

Translated from French by 

With 2 844 886 entries in only 5J realizes the 6th start of all time just behind the revenge of the Sith

btw Insidekino was faster, and had additional details, but edited the French account for naming The Revenge of the Sith

Frankreich: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit 2.844.886 Besuchern den sechstbesten Start aller Zeiten und hat schon 55 % des Endergebnisses von INFINITY WAR erzielt.

France: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is creating the sixth best start ever with 2.844.886 visitors and has already achieved 55% of INFINITY WAR's final result.

Edited by terrestrial

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

Frankreich: AVENGERS - ENDGAME schafft mit 2.844.886 Besuchern den sechstbesten Start aller Zeiten und hat schon 55 % des Endergebnisses von INFINITY WAR erzielt.

France: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is creating the sixth best start ever with 2.844.886 visitors and has already achieved 55% of INFINITY WAR's final result.

That's Really Impressive ... Europe Gearing-Up ... 

• Like 1

Detailed breakdown (with help from Insidekino and the forums for each country on here)

Ignoring that the movie had a longer weekend in some countries compared to current OWend record holder as it broke the true Weekend (WTFSS or TFSS for some (Germany etc.), FSS for some others (Dom etc.) and for Japan only Saturday and Sunday)

Dom:                    $350m (Record in $ and adm.)

China:                  $330.5m (Record in ¥,$ and adm,) (FSS record not broken)

UK:                       $56m (Record in £) (for FSS broken in £, $ and adm.)

SK:                       $47.4m (Record in ₩, $ and adm.)

Mexico:                $33.1m (Record in Mex$, $ and adm.)

Australia:             $30.8m (Record in Aus$, $ and adm.)

Germany:            $26.9m

India:                   $26.7m (Record in , $ and adm. for Western)

Brazil:                  $26m (Record in R$, $ and adm.)

France:                $24.2m (Record in €, $ for non-local)

Italy:                    $19.4m (Record in €, $ and adm. for non-local)

Thailand:             $14.3m (Record in lc$, $ and adm.)

Indonesia:            $14.1m (Record in lc$, $ and adm.)

Spain:                  $13.3 (Record in €, $ and adm.)

Japan:                  $13m

Hongkong:           $12.5m (Record in lc¢, $ and adm.)

Taiwan:               $12.5m (Record in lc$, $ and adm.)

Argentina:           $6.3m (Record in ARS and adm.)

Netherlands:       $5.9m (Record in €, $ and adm.)

New Z.                 $5.3m (Record in NZ$, $ and adm.)

Norway:               ~$4m (FSS: ~$2.55m) (for FSS in adm it’s #8) (Maybe broken for €, $)

Finland:               ~$2.3m (FSS: ~$1.5M) 

For other smaller markets, there tend to not be enough numbers already, might try to add them later and maybe I try to add true Weekends.

Records not broken:

Germany:            TFA – $27.3m 

Japan:                  Matrix Reloaded - $18.6m

Norway:               ???

Finland:               Spectre - $1.75m (FSS) - $2.6m (WTFSS)

I guess here a few more European markets will be added.

• Like 4

Turkey

Endgame OW (4 day with OD on thursday): 4,057,205 USD estimated/24,059,227 lc/1,318,031 admissions

Infinity War OW (3 day with OD on friday): 2,566,580 USD/10,375,657 lc/683,075 admissions

I... Yeah, I know Endgame does basically everything that it shouldn't do but technically possible. This is even beyond that to be honest. I did not see this coming at all even after its monstrous Thursday OD. It basically averaged its OD lc on FSS and only slightly dropped in admissions. 

I said this after that beastly OD:

On 4/26/2019 at 7:09 PM, gfb said:

Thing is, Turkey won't add really much from AIW  due to tanked TRY/USD but AIW admissions/lc for Endgame would meant a few million decrease for Endgame WW total (which doesn't matter tbf) but now this overperformance would cover for those lost millions even if it does not add meaningfully to Endgame's WW gross by increasing over AIW. 

But now, not only it will add to AIW's USD cume a few millions despite suffering the third worst LC/USD drop in all markets, it already made %71 of AIW's total in even USD. And %88 in lc & %69 in admissions. In just 4 days. And Turkey isn't a frontloaded market relatively, even though Hollywood films are frontloaded but relative to local films only. 

Infinity War multiplier in lc was 2,63. In USD, it was 2,21. That was a 3 day OW. Being pessimistic and expecting even more drop in TRY/USD, and worse legs due to 4-day opening it still should clear 8m USD cume with ease. Well, unless TRY/USD completely crashes. Beating Avatar admissions is a lock now, which I said it had a chance of after OD #s. Honestly even has a good shot at #1 all time foreign film admissions. Let me quote myself from friday after OD #s were announced about that btw: 

might have a shot at Avatar's 2,482,991 admissions to snatch the #4th place. Won't reach top 3.

I'm throwing out pessimistic scenarios, but might actually see good legs. Deadpool is kind of strong in Turkey and was tough competition. John Wick 3 will do good numbers but if Pika doesn't do above average business which is a total wildcard, and if TRY/USD doesn't crash, will go even above 8m USD cume with ease. No shot at top 25 but could make it to top 30 all time (since 1989 more like) admissions & be the 3rd foreign film to do so. 

Turkey is a small market that doesn't require this long of a recap, and I actually didn't intend to until I saw the numbers. I was going to just share the #s and write a few sentences. But the numbers are so surreal, I just cannot believe it really is going to increase from AIW USD cume so clearly despite exchange rate completely tanking relative to AIW's exchange rate. It basically treated Turkey box office like a young, Asian developing market and even then some.  I know it's a small market and all but relatively, it reminds me of its Italy overperformance. Just outlandish, what a mad film. It's breaking records and reaching numbers as if it's a living organism that hears "Yeah, Endgame will not reach this" and smashes those #s out of spite.

Edited by gfb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 3

10 minutes ago, gfb said:

Turkey

Endgame OW (4 day with OD on thursday): 4,057,205 USD estimated/24,059,227 lc/1,318,031 admissions

Infinity War OW (3 day with OD on friday): 2,566,580 USD/10,375,657 lc/683,075 admissions

I... Yeah, I know Endgame does basically everything that it shouldn't do but technically possible. This is even beyond that to be honest. I did not see this coming at all even after its monstrous Thursday OD. It basically averaged its OD lc on FSS and only slightly dropped in admissions. 

I said this after that beastly OD:

But now, not only it will add to AIW's USD cume a few millions despite suffering the third worst LC/USD drop in all markets, it already made %71 of AIW's total in even USD. And %88 in lc & %69 in admissions. In just 4 days. And Turkey isn't a frontloaded market relatively, even though Hollywood films are relative to local films. 

Infinity War multiplier in lc was 2,63. In USD, it was 2,21. That was a 3 day OW. Being pessimistic and expecting even more drop in TRY/USD, and worse legs due to 4-day opening it still should clear 8m USD cume with ease. Well, unless TRY/USD completely crashes. Beating Avatar admissions is a lock now, which I said it had a chance of after OD #s. Honestly even has a good shot at #1 all time foreign film admissions. Let me quote myself from friday after OD #s were announced about that btw: 

I'm throwing out pessimistic scenarios, but might actually see good legs. Deadpool is kind of strong in Turkey and was tough competition. John Wick 3 will do good numbers but if Pika doesn't do above average business which is a total wildcard, and if TRY/USD doesn't crash, will go even above 8m USD cume with ease. No shot at top 25 but could make it to top 30 all time (since 1989 more like) admissions & be the 3rd foreign film to do so. 

Turkey is a small market that doesn't require this long of a recap, and I actually didn't intend to until I saw the numbers. I was going to just share the #s and write a few sentences. But the numbers are so surreal, I just cannot believe it really is going to increase from AIW USD cume so clearly despite exchange rate completely tanking relative to AIW's exchange rate. It basically treated Turkey box office like a young, Asian developing market and even then some.  I know it's a small market and all but relatively, it reminds me of its Italy overperformance. Just outlandish, what a mad film. It's breaking records and reaching numbers as if it's a living organism that hears "Yeah, Endgame will not reach this" and smashes those #s out of spite.

Top 3 Highest Grossing Films in Turkey ..? & what Are The Chances Of AEG ??? 

34 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

Top 3 Highest Grossing Films in Turkey ..? & what Are The Chances Of AEG ??? 

I assume you mean in USD and among foreign films. Because has no chance including local films and it is already locked to obliterate foreign films total gross record in lc. But in USD top 3 is:

1) Avatar: 17,564,479

2) FF7: 12,411,481

3) Titanic: 10,423,522

I don't see it. It's not impossible though. TRY/USD needs to stay stable, even increase a little preferably. And then it needs to repeat AIW legs to pass Titanic. Difference is AIW had a 3-day OW and Endgame had an extra full Thursday even though its OW was way more backloaded than I imagined. So reaching AIW multiplier is tough. I'd say it's doable but unlikely. Anything over 8mUSD is cool. I mean I expected it to drop from AIW's USD total just a week ago even though I knew it broke presale records. So even matching 5,6m USD total would have been overperforming considering ER drop anyway. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gfb said:

I assume you mean in USD and among foreign films. Because has no chance including local films and it is already locked to obliterate foreign films total gross record in lc. But in USD top 3 is:

1) Avatar: 17,564,479

2) FF7: 12,411,481

3) Titanic: 10,423,522

I don't see it. It's not impossible though. TRY/USD needs to stay stable, even increase a little preferably. And then it needs to repeat AIW legs to pass Titanic. Difference is AIW had a 3-day OW and Endgame had an extra full Thursday even though its OW was way more backloaded than I imagined. So reaching AIW multiplier is tough. I'd say it's doable but unlikely. Anything over 8mUSD is cool. I mean I expected it to drop from AIW's USD total just a week ago even though I knew it broke presale records. So even matching 5,6m USD total would have been overperforming considering ER drop anyway. 

Considering So Many Things ... it is Overall Very Good Performance in Turkey 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GOXOG said:

In Vietnam,Endgame OW is roughly $4.8M ,the former record holder got that after 6 days

The OW (112B VND) is lower than i expected. However when i look into the daily numbers, it seems that each single day has reached maximum capacity of around 30-35B VND. 

I can see a scenario like this 

Mon: 30B = 142B

Tue: 35B (Liberation Day) = 177B

Wed: 30B (Labor's Day) = 207B

Thurs: 20B = 227B

Fri: 0B (National Funeral)

Sat: 0B (National Funeral)

Sun: 30B (pending demand) = 237B

Mon - Thurs: 9+8+7+6=30B => 267B

Pikachu Weekend: 25B =  292B

Mon - Thurs: 10B = 302B

Weekend 4: 10B = 312B

Total: 325B VNĐ - $14M (+70% previous all time record: 192B)

• Like 4

On 4/26/2019 at 12:06 PM, bleachella said:

I'm very interested to see what the numbers for my country will look like. All the showings for my local theater are fully sold out through the weekend and partially for monday and tuesday too. Even TFA wasn't like this in my town, you can almost always get the tickets on the spot and just walk in. Yesterday was absolute insanity and the staff was totally unprepared. We fortunately had preordained tickets but there was a line like literal blockbuster outside the building and they had to turn so many people away. Maybe my town is an outlier but if the rest of the country is anything like this jesus

:hahaha:

4 hours ago, terrestrial said:

Finland: AVENGERS-ENDGAME is making the sixth best start ever with 94,065 visitors and has already achieved 63% of INFINITY WAR's final result in five days with 148,013 visitors.

Fucking knew it:hahaha:

(Albeit Infinity War was fairly frontloaded here but still lmao)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

The OW (112B VND) is lower than i expected. However when i look into the daily numbers, it seems that each single day has reached maximum capacity of around 30-35B VND. 

Hmm .. So All Time Record By 70% Margin .. Great 

But Weekdays Numbers ?? Little Confusion .. Can You Explain .. its Double Figure in A Single Day .. What That Mean 

10 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

yep,i do think it reached maximum capacity,2 days of national funeral gonna take out a bit from total

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Olive said:

Malaysia OW 10.1M USD./ 41.6M lc

OD,single day OW records

No fcuking way! AIW lifetime was 17+ million...and it's OW was 8+ million. 

Omg! My country does not disappoint at all! Yes! AIW currently the highest grossing movie in the country. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sunny Max said:

Hmm .. So All Time Record By 70% Margin .. Great 

But Weekdays Numbers ?? Little Confusion .. Can You Explain .. its Double Figure in A Single Day .. What That Mean 

the left one is earning on that day and right one is total

• Like 1