CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

honestly though that is probably the best scene in amazing spider-man one. that and the scene where he skateboards to coldplay and the CRANES are the only parts i remember.

Don't forget this classic from the sequel

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

honestly though that is probably the best scene in amazing spider-man one. that and the scene where he skateboards to coldplay and the CRANES are the only parts i remember.

And it still looks like a masterpiece compared to ASM2.

Just now, Mekanos said:

And it still looks like a masterpiece compared to ASM2.

Maybe. But atleast i watch TASM2 once a year, while the first is just too bland and boring for me. ASM2 otoh is hilarious, especially since it can be easily watched as a parody of the Spider-Man franchise. Maybe the best comedy of the 2010s so far imo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

There's actually a moment in there that happens in Fallen Kingdom. Unfortunately it is not Blue smoking a pipe.

100% i know they're gonna eventually build up to some kind of planet of the apes rip off scene where the dinosaur says NOOOO

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Don't forget this classic from the sequel

meanwhile this hasn't even cracked a million views so most of them are probably just us sharing it here whenever these movies come up.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I'm still confused, that in a world where every 90s show is getting some form of revival, how come this hasn't been picked up yet?

Spoiler

Yes, I know they tried to bring the show back in 2000, don't bother pointing that out.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

100% i know they're gonna eventually build up to some kind of planet of the apes rip off scene where the dinosaur says NOOOO

Its the Dawn of the Rise of the War for the Planet of the Dinosaurs.

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

that was a year all the oscar movies sorta randomly blew up at the box office. 2012 another one. don't think we'll see that again you get one or two but most big oscar players seem content to land in the 30-50m range these days.

So nice of Hollywood to still be willing to produce entertainemnt for an endangered spieces :

Bernie Sanders voters.