Water Bottle

Ocean's 8 Weekend Thread | O8: 41.5...Solo 15.1...DP2: 13.6...Hereditary: 13.0

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Most guys in their late 20s have alredy started balding and gotten their first wrinkles. Also the youthful glow is gone. 

Most guys balding in their late twenties started to bald in their early 20s. I'd say flip that to mid 30s and you're spot on.

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Most people can't afford to retire at 65 any more - might have to push it to 80 :lol:

that's more accurate, but I still agree with your point 😛 

• Haha 2

Regardless of all of this discussion, generally speaking, unless making crack or a joke, people aged under 40 let alone 30 are not defined as old people. This is a very silly debate not worth continuing. I made a joke about Ethan's perspective. I never intended it to become "Actually, late twenties is old people."

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Omg I can’t even cope thinking about it. I honestly don’t know what I’ll do. My vapid lifestyle can’t afford to be weighed down by wrinkles. 

I'm inching towards that dreaded number.  Already losing a bunch of hair, stupid genes 😛 

1 minute ago, JMorphin said:

I'm inching towards that dreaded number.  Already losing a bunch of hair, stupid genes 😛 

Old man, what was it like seeing Jurassic Park for the first time? Did you think the dinosaurs were real?