sfran43

Monday's Numbers: Ocean 8 - $4.4M

11 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Well Cameron has a movie comming 2 years from now, ER will be better by then 😛

I'm really hoping we don't have another enormous financial crash in two years or one year.   A turn around for other economies though is highly welcome.

Edited by TalismanRing

Oh lord the same bullshit that we were reading for infinity war has already begun for avengers 4. People seem unable to restrain themselves from posting the exact same shit they were posting for inifinity war. I expect movieman89 to take many scalps again...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

So Deadpool 2 is higher than Deadpool 1 in the weekdays ( DP1 made $1.4M on its 25th day)

while Deadpool 1 is higher on the weekends :ph34r:

Expected. Deadpool 2 has summer week days so Deadpool would have weaker week days but stronger weekends. 

But that Sunday-Monday drop for DP2 is ugly.  Is over 60% drop. Yikes 

Edited by Nova
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Nova said:

Expected. Deadpool 2 has summer week days so Deadpool would have weaker week days but stronger weekends. 

But that Sunday-Monday drop for DP2 is ugly.  

Its only a 35% week to week Monday drop though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

So Deadpool 2 is higher than Deadpool 1 in the weekdays ( DP1 made $1.4M on its 25th day)

while Deadpool 1 is higher on the weekends :ph34r:

at least deadpool 1 had 1 week of spring break? In that 1 week, DP1 did show stronger mid-week than other weeks

4 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

Its only a 35% week to week Monday drop though.

It's going to need to hold better week to week if it's going to develop late legs though. Summer weekdays are only getting stronger so if it's going to develop those late legs, it should be holding better on the weekdays. 

8 minutes ago, Nova said:

It's going to need to hold better week to week if it's going to develop late legs though. Summer weekdays are only getting stronger so if it's going to develop those late legs, it should be holding better on the weekdays. 

I mean at this point its guaranteed to pass $300m so anything extra is nice but not necessary.

Just now, Rebeccas said:

I mean at this point its guaranteed to pass $300m so anything extra is nice but not necessary.

I want it to go as much over $300M as possible to ensure that it gets to over $700M WW because I'm not sure what kind of legs it'll have OS going forward with the WC starting :ph34r:

Just now, Nova said:

I want it to go as much over $300M as possible to ensure that it gets to over $700M WW because I'm not sure what kind of legs it'll have OS going forward with the WC starting :ph34r:

I think it's for sure getting to $700m though? Unless they stop playing it suddenly next weekend lol

Getting closer to DP1 would be great but with this release date, it's as good as it gets.

Just now, Rebeccas said:

I think it's for sure getting to $700m though? Unless they stop playing it suddenly next weekend lol

Getting closer to DP1 would be great but with this release date, it's as good as it gets.

I have no idea what to expect from the WC. Last time it happened, I wasn't tracking box office to see how films still in theaters did lol 

So pretty much I just want an insurance policy :P