A Marvel Fanboy

Tron: Ares | October 10, 2025 | Jared Leto to star, Joachim Ronning to direct

35 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Hope the strike blocks it!

Which will hopefully give the opportunity for Kosinski, Hedlund and Wilde to come back and do their original Tron 3.

(Yeah I know there's no way Kosinski wants back with this after Top Gun but let a guy dream).

19 minutes ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Which will hopefully give the opportunity for Kosinski, Hedlund and Wilde to come back and do their original Tron 3.

(Yeah I know there's no way Kosinski wants back with this after Top Gun but let a guy dream).

I'm huffing that hopium right alongside you lmao

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I don’t know why Disney is even still bothering with Tron. I know it has a cult following, and that many people here wanted another one, but I just don’t think it’s ever going to be a thing. 

It won't be a thing if they make a half assed entry like this with medium talent!

On 5/16/2023 at 5:52 PM, TheDude391 said:

It won't be a thing if they make a half assed entry like this with medium talent!

I would say as far as the director goes, Medium Talent is way too kind...

• Haha 1

That early scoop made it sound like Peters would be playing the villain, but the confirmation reveals that he's actually a protagonist and Leto is the baddie? Now I really hope this works out for him, unlikely as it might be.

Speaking of which...since it seems like he's also playing the primary villain in Haunted Mansion, is playing bad guys in Disney movies Leto's "punishment" for being the worst thing about almost every movie he's appeared in since winning an (widely viewed as undeserved) Oscar? :lol: More dignified than being stuck doing DTV schlock to pay the bills, I suppose.