WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

7 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I love seeing Marvel underperform. A movie about ants and wasps. For the love of God. 

>Underperform

>Going to make about 5x the budget worldwide

Pick one.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It’ll be interesting to see how the rest of the superhero movies will behave for the rest of this year. Wonder if any will reach the heights of DP2 ($300M+) or to be honest will any other movie reach $300M+ Domestic this year.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I love seeing Marvel underperform. A movie about ants and wasps. For the love of God. 

SHOW THEM HELL BINOCHE! :Venom:

14 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

This franchise went the Paranormal Activity route. I guess the next one will be a Latino spin-off 👀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

Tbh I’m not surprised, after the movie I felt it was about in line with the dark world quality wise, by far it’s the weakest film marvel has put out in phase 3 imo(not looking to fight with people, that’s just my opinion). This is a movie I’ll watch once more once I buy it but will never watch it again. 

I feel the opposite.

Loved every minute of Ant-Man 2.

So much FUN!

And heart too. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

This franchise went the Paranormal Activity route. I guess the next one will be a Latino spin-off 👀

I don't get this Paranormal 4 reference.  Can you explain a little?

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Will the political commentary beat you on the head? :thinking: 

Apparently this one has the subtlety of a giant punch in the face. Maybe one of the reasons it will drop so much from Election Year?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Around 90mil is a great opening. People who thought the film was going to open with Ragnarok numbers were high. 

Ppl were predicting Ragnarock numbers? 

That's no longer bold.

That's loonie town. :apocalypse:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Sixth movie's gonna only be in 1350 theaters and be on digital a couple weeks later.