sfran43

Tuesday Numbers

30 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

I was really expecting ASIB to beat Venom dailies by a significant margin! These $10k-$20k differences are meh!

Someone needs to tell the author of the deadline article this, they got the champagne corks out over 20k:Venom:

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Dr Loomis baumer said:

I can't unfortunately.  I can't get the night off work.  But I have my ticket for the noon showing on Friday.

What about you?

I would lose my job but wouldn't miss the chance to see a new entry from my favorite franchise on the first screening available.

1 hour ago, Dr Loomis baumer said:

I'd like to think ASIB can make it to 200 but not sure if it will have enough.

yeah, it may be CRA situation where initial legs suggested it could reach bigger heights than it ended up reaching. Still, it's a major awards movie so we'll see how far into season its legs take it. I expect it'll get theater increase after inevitable drop once it starts lining up awards nominations and wins (Comedy Musical Globe wins for Picture, Actor and Actresses are a given).

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

I expect it'll get theater increase after inevitable drop once it starts lining up awards nominations and wins (Comedy Musical Globe wins for Picture, Actor and Actresses are a given).

None of that are a given, lot of talk about being submitted in drama making nothing certain and if it end up in comedy actresses could go to Olivia Colman, best comedy to The Favourite and Redford/Mortenson best comedic actor.

9 minutes ago, Barnack said:

None of that are a given, lot of talk about being submitted in drama making nothing certain and if it end up in comedy actresses could go to Olivia Colman, best comedy to The Favourite and Redford/Mortenson best comedic actor.

true. I'm behind Oscar news cause I don't care that much.