Eric Lasagna

The Boy 2 l STX Entertainment l February 21, 2020 l Katie Holmes stars

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 10:51 AM, aladdino said:

katie aged like milk, damn

That is what getting involved with the COS does to you.

Holmes did quit the church...showing a lot better judgement then her ex hubby.....but, damn, it took a toll.

The first movie was fairly well received among casual horror fans right? I haven't seen it, but the trailer for this one did absolutely nothing to differentiate itself from the millions of other creepy doll movies. If you take out the loud noises there was nothing scary or even really unsettling in that trailer. 

You guys are insane. You think Katie Holmes looks bad? What do you think of 40 year old woman is supposed to look like? I think some of you guys who are 20 or 25 years old I think that youth is supposed to last forever. She looks pretty amazing to me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

You guys are insane. You think Katie Holmes looks bad? What do you think of 40 year old woman is supposed to look like? 

40, not 50. plus she's a hollywood actress thats always getting beauty treatments and doesnt work a hard job 

she does look older than 50 year old actresses like jennifer aniston

Edited by aladdino

5 hours ago, aladdino said:

40, not 50. plus she's a hollywood actress thats always getting beauty treatments and doesnt work a hard job 

she does look older than 50 year old actresses like jennifer aniston

you are seriously fucking insane. She does not look like she's 50 years old. I can't even talk to you guys about this you guys are seriously absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, baumer said:

you are seriously fucking insane. She does not look like she's 50 years old. I can't even talk to you guys about this you guys are seriously absolutely ridiculous.

It's just one guy, always hating on women (actresses and singers) for random reasons.

Edited by MrGlass2