Unless they're planning on turning Walter face, they have to keep Jesse around to the end. Because Hank alienated the shit out of everyone last episode so now Pinkman's our last guy to cheer for.Thought: what if the job Walt has for Todd's uncle actually isn't killing Jesse but faking his own death?

Edited by Kevin Bacon

Regardless of how astonishing this show has been ... If both Hank & Gomez aren't dead at the end of this confrontation, Gilligan has failed ... they CAN'T survive this ... hell, they should have both been killed immediately.  

6 against 2 ... and the 6 likely have extra clips ready.

I would think that Hank & Gomez will bite the bullet when we return next week ... and the Nazi hitmen force Walt to cook ... so that's why he's getting m60 firearm 'in the future'.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

Rofl, every week after a new episode airs I skim this thread and its always something along the lines of "oh shit holy fucking shit balls fuck fuck fuck oh my god!"  I think I might regret waiting for the BR if the best TV show ever keeps getting impossibly better.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 3

It's the biggest flaw with that intense ending ... Nazi hitmen with Stormtrooper/A-Team marksmenship. 

Then again, data from military firefights indicates that usually soldiers are often very inaccurate in those situations (and those are trained infantry). So I'll give Gilligan, et al the benefit of the doubt. ;)