At the end of all the carnage, it's just Walt and a bunch of dead neo-nazis. Out of the darkness comes Jesse, who uses one of their guns and kills Walt. Todd shows up and kills Jesse. Todd lives.

So the last scene will be Walt, Jessie, Hank, and Gomie chillin together and having a good time in belize?

Yeah, you have to keep it real and lower your expectations, otherwise, after the Finale, people will slam it because of that, because of too much hype.. Happens with every popular show Finale including LOST..

Now, I just finished watching the Season 4 Finale this morning and Goddamn, if Gus didn't bite it bad, ala, Two-Face style if you folks know what I mean??? :what: 

Posted Image

I always get a Terminator vibe from that scene. Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Todd is so great ... and to think that a part of me sort of blew off the character when he first showed up as an exterminator.  Didn't think 'Landry or LANCE' could be truly bad

... and holy shit did he ... along with providing cringeworthy moments of him and his lusting obsession for Lydia.

Jesse Plemons ... you definitely earned more than being just a joke as

Posted Image

Bravo Todd ... now go out there and have a great finale. ;)

Edited by Adam

Todd so thirsty for dem Lydia legs, it's like he's been stuck in the Gobi Desert for 7 days and there's a cup of Stevia tea just inches away from his reach

Todd wants him some milf action ;)

I love nervous Lydia ... ;)

... but I will have no problem if her Stevia somehow ends up mixed with ricin.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

You know, I'm really wondering just what type of rating this finale could do ... Breaking Bad is EVERYWHERE right now.  So many people are mentioning it that I know (granted that's not a LOT of people) and online it's all over the place. 

It won't reach a Walking Dead #, but I wouldn't be shocked to see over 8 million viewers and over a 4.0 demo. (which is just insanity considering I think the finale to season 5 part 1 did a 1.3 demo and 2.78 million viewers ... plus, if I remember reading correctly episodes in season 2 were pushing 1 million viewers total.

Amazing how far a show can come strictly off word of mouth and availability through netflix in 1 year.

Edited by Adam