Got clever and used some free Vudu credits I got for activating my new TV and used some leftover PSN money for for a total of 3 season four episodes. Those damned lab notes! What will come of them!? This show is more addictive than actual meth, complete with withdrawals.

My Chem teacher is in love with this show.

Probably because all the chemistry stuff is really accurate. It doesn't skimp on the details there. It also might have something to do with this also being the most brilliantly written, brilliantly acted and brilliantly shot show currently out there, but idk.
  • Like 2

Yeah, I can't wait. I have no idea where they're gonna go with it. It's a shame we only get 8 episodes this year.

Only 8 episodes?So the rumors are true? They're splitting the last season into 2? That's lame. I think 5 seasons is a perfect number..

He's gonna go Scarface on those motherfuckers!!Although I do wonder who would oppose him since Gus killed the cartel and he killed Gus. Who else is there? Some new kids try and start shit on his patch? Hmmmmm. It's gonna be a good one.