I'm so pleased with how Jesse's arc ended up. I was dreading him getting some fairytale happy ending that I didn't feel he deserved, but the beauty of how it ended is even though Jesse is the one who gets to walk away free from it all, it's at the cost of losing pretty much everything that was important to him. His own desire for needless revenge and inability to let go ended up with Andrea getting killed and him being a slave to neo nazis.  So he had to suffer and will probably continue to suffer a lot for his mistakes. His ending is bittersweet, as it should be.

I feel like him not killing Walt showed that he was above that now, and didn't feel the burning need to blame it all on Walt and seek revenge on him. He finally accepts his responsibility in what has happened, whereas before I always felt like he just did a lot of feeling sorry for himself, not accepting responsibility.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

Walter reached a point where he could die and it didn't feel like too nice an ending for him. That's how horrible he had become and that's how much he made up for in this episode. One of the most emotionally and karmically satisfying endings I've ever seen.

• Like 2