Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse l June 2 2023 | Animators deserve better

15 minutes ago, cannastop said:

God what an insufferable asshole. Being adapted does not make you a lesser moviemaker. YOU DID NOT CREATE SPIDER-MAN. OR MILES MORALES.

He created the only version of Miles I cared about. Not that it matters. Barbie was an adapted work too in spite of everything that farts out of Judd Apatow's ass on the matter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MightyDargon said:

He created the only version of Miles I cared about. Not that it matters. Barbie was an adapted work too in spite of everything that farts out of Judd Apatow's ass on the matter.

And Oppenehiemr, of course, was based on actual history  and actually got it right, which does not happen all that often when Hollywood does historical projects.

4 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

@cannastop canna stop bringing the Boy/Heron vs. Spider-Verse wars to Snyder fans vs. WB levels? 😭

Does everything have to be a frreaking competition?

I don'tlike the whole "I am a Studio Ghlibi fan, and that makes me so much more smarter then you" approach.

• Disbelief 1

2 hours ago, cannastop said:

HOLY SHIT

SPIDER-VERSE 2 tickets in IMAX are $8.50

OMG

maybe I actually will see this movie

I'm one of those people who tries to see non-franchise films and even I had to recommend Spider-Verse 2 to people. I'm also not big on comic book movies.

Do it. You're in for a ride.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NoobSaibot said:

I'm one of those people who tries to see non-franchise films and even I had to recommend Spider-Verse 2 to people. I'm also not big on comic book movies.

Do it. You're in for a ride.

Yes, just so long as you keep expectations in check to not expect a film with any kind of resolution or closing act.