Eric Loves Rey

The Very Boring Dec. 7-9 Weekend Thread l Ralph 16.1 l Grinch 15.1 l Creed 10.3 l Favourite 1.4 l Schindler's 551K l Scots 200K l Vox Lux 162K l Ben is Back 81K l Aquaman opens to 93.6M in China l Who's excited for Christmas?

4 minutes ago, Alli said:

Lucas hedges with two flops: Ben is Back and Boy erased. You guys gotta admit. he's no Ansel elgort :stirthepot:

:thinking:

Year Title Role Notes
2013 Carrie Tommy Ross  
2014 Divergent Caleb Prior  
The Fault in Our Stars Augustus Waters  
Men, Women & Children Tim Mooney  
2015 The Divergent Series: Insurgent Caleb Prior  
Paper Towns Mason Cameo
2016 The Divergent Series: Allegiant Caleb Prior  
2017 Baby Driver Baby / Miles  
November Criminals Addison Schacht  
2018 Jonathan Jonathan/John  
Billionaire Boys Club Joe Hunt  

call me when hedges/ chalamet headline a movie to over 100M like elgort did with baby Driver and fault in our stars. :P

hedges/ chalamet don't even have pages om BOM.  oh the insult...

Edited by Alli

TW LW Title (click to view) Studio Weekend Gross % Change Theater Count / Change Average Total Gross Budget* Week #
1 1 Ralph Breaks the Internet BV $16,141,000 -36.9% 3,795 -222 $4,253 $140,858,885 $175 3
2 2 Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (2018) Uni. $15,175,000 -15.4% 3,841 -93 $3,951 $223,463,175 $75 5

270.3 will give Grinch 4.0x multi

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

What was Boy Erased budget?

Nothing is reported but I can’t imagine it was very high since it’s the kind of project everyone involved would accept a cut for. Then again, I would’ve guessed the same for Beautiful Boy and that somehow cost $25M so...

7 minutes ago, Alli said:

call me when hedges/ chalamet headline a movie to over 100M like elgort did with baby Driver and fault in our stars. :P

hedges/ chalamet don't even have pages om BOM.  oh the insult...

TFIOS was based of an uber popular book

Baby Driver was a massively critically acclaimed action flick that appealed to the masses. 

Chalamet and Hedges haven't started in anything comparable to either of those 

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

TFIOS was based of an uber popular book

Baby Driver was a massively critically acclaimed action flick that appealed to the masses. 

Chalamet and Hedges haven't started in anything comparable to either of those 

and they'll never star in anything comparable because they're not marketable. they'll stay in their niche.

DUNE withstanding which i'm looking forward, but it will probably flop with chalamet as a lead

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I like all three actors btw. 

but I think Hedges and Chalamet have more promising careers right now than Elgort. (plus they don't release shitty music)

elgort has the critical acclaim AND  the box office. the other two can stay in the underground as obscure players

• Like 1