That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

Just now, CJohn said:

You are not a real fanboy Han, failing Hailee like this.

tumblr_p9pur8JKRa1r53686o4_r2_400.gif

How DARE you insult me like that. If anything, I'm waiting two weeks to see if it picks up Dolby from Mary Poppins. THEN I will get to experience Bumblebee in glorious 4K with HDR and Atmos. 

or maybe i'll get the energy to go to the theater before I move idk

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

How DARE you insult me like that. If anything, I'm waiting two weeks to see if it picks up Dolby from Mary Poppins. THEN I will get to experience Bumblebee in glorious 4K with HDR and Atmos. 

she's kinda cute, would be cuter if she 10ft tall tho (and blue)

Edited by IronJimbo

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I actually saw it in Dolby Atmos. It was really good for the big Cybertron setpiece and the final battle of the movie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Real fans don't wait.

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

Always underestimating DC huh!? Reminds me of last year when Wonder Woman was supposed to get crushed by The Mummy, Transformers, Cars 3...etc, yet the reverse happened! Now Aquaman is crushing the competition when for months the narrative was that it was going to get crushed by both Poppins and Bumblebee, heck some even threw in Spiderverse as a threat. Now it's looking like those 3 films 3 day weekends combined won't even add up to Aquaman's OW. 

Never underestimate DC! Well except when Snyder is directing, then it's ok, because that guy just doesn't get DC characters.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Gato said:

Always underestimating DC huh!? Reminds me of last year when Wonder Woman was supposed to get crushed by The Mummy, Transformers, Cars 3...etc, yet the reverse happened! Now Aquaman is crushing the competition when for months the narrative was that it was going to get crushed by both Poppins and Bumblebee, heck some even threw in Spiderverse as a threat. Now it's looking like those 3 films 3 day weekends combined won't even add up to Aquaman's OW. 

Never underestimate DC! Well except when Snyder is directing, then it's ok, because that guy just doesn't get DC characters.

Lmao at Poppins (a movie no one cares about) and bumblebee (a prequel to a dying franchise) being competition. Of course DC was going to come out on top. 

• Like 1