That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

15 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Please find me these "BUMBLEBEE will crush AQUAMAN" posts.

When the first trailer for Bumblebee released and showed off the G1 designs, people were claiming Aquaman should move because Bumblebee would eat into its audience and would likely even beat it. Of course that was on other forums, BOT seemed to go the other route and thought Poppins would crush Aquaman for some reason. DC underestimated again! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deja23 said:

This whole Disney/Marvel vs. DC thing is getting so overblown and tiring. 

It wouldn't be a "thing"  if people simply reported and discussed reality. Aquaman is meeting expectations domestic and far exceeding them worldwide.   Poppins is coming in way below tracking.  

Yet,  you have people claiming Aquaman is doing poorly/underwhelming and that Poppins is going to leg it out etc.  

• Like 2

Just wanted to say I told you so.

People saying these films were a threat to Alita? Give me a break.

Lots of people saying Bumblebee and Poppins were opening to 50m+

Come forth and repent

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Lots of people saying Bumblebee and Poppins were opening to 50m+

Come forth and repent

I guess you missed Alita's tracking.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Based on the massive overpredictions for MAN OF STEEL, BATMAN V SUPERMAN, and JUSTICE LEAGUE, shouldn't this say "Finally, DC not overestimated!"?

Or you could say Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad both exceeded expectations.  See how this works? People come in here,  say dumb things and then claim innocence and whine about "DC Fans"   :lol: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Based on the massive overpredictions for MAN OF STEEL, BATMAN V SUPERMAN, and JUSTICE LEAGUE, shouldn't this say "Finally, DC not overestimated!"?

Wasn't here for MOS or BVS ,but to be fair I did put a disclaimer in my original post about Snyder's DC films. His film should have made more than they did but instead made modest expectations look like over predictions. Glad he's gone!

Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman and Aquaman though, were all underestimated and exceeded even the highest expectations. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I promise I won't say I told you so when Alita bombs and Avatar 2 makes less than a billion worldwide. 

Just now, El Gato said:

I promise I won't say I told you so when Alita bombs and Avatar 2 makes less than a billion worldwide. 

Lmao, good luck with that. Imagine being a whole Avengers Infinity War worldwide off in your prediction.

4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Doubt fuels Jim. They always doubt him but he sends them packing time and time again, when will they learn?

I have to wonder if you're a troll or just like that genuinely cult like in your thinking.

1 hour ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I got tired of this forum and the constant fights and abandoned it many months ago but I seem to remember tons of people swearing left and right about how and why Marry poppins was going to be the big hit of Christmas. Anyway aquaman was fantastic, by faaaaaar the best DCCU film, and I am rooting for it to do amazingly well.

You disappeared after Jurassic World made $1.3 billion and you were constantly rooting against it for some reason. 

• Haha 1