CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

Interesting clarification on the future of the FB franchise:

An Italian magazine came out with several pages about the film.
David Yates indicated that the final duel of the secrets of dumbledore between Grindelwald & Dumbledore was not the final duel, but that it leads slowly to the real duel between the two which will take place on November 2, 1945.
He specifies that it will take patience but that we will have the continuation and especially this famous duel on the screen.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Noiret Jak said:

The fact that Morbius will not be a success and that Sonic 2 will not be as excellent as announced can also be a good factor for Secrets Of Dumbledore in the US, right?

I still think this movie will get over 100 domestic and make between 400-500 ww, although at a slower rate than The Batman, which is already past 600 ww in just three weeks if I'm correct.

17 minutes ago, SupermanLego said:

Shanghai has officially gone into lockdown, not looking good for FB in china. One of its biggest markets.

This might end up being a good thing since the lockdown is set to end April 5th. 

4 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

This movie is cursed

This news affects The Flash movie moreso than Fantastic Beasts, at least in this movie he isn't the main character whereas he is the main character in The Flash.

Edited by clockwork

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Today is the world premiere in London. We should be getting some reactions tonight...

I'm nervous lol

I think lower expectations may possibly help this movie a bit, as long as it's an improvement of Crimes of Grindelwald (which I think it is/will be) then I can see critics acknowledging that. I think this will definitely get better reviews than Morbius at least lol.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Gazer365 said:

I think lower expectations may possibly help this movie a bit, as long as it's an improvement of Crimes of Grindelwald (which I think it is/will be) then I can see critics acknowledging that. I think this will definitely get better reviews than Morbius at least lol.

I dread the timeline where this isnt an improvement over Crimes of the script Grindelwald.

That movie did practically everything wrong. For Secrets of Dumbledore to be much better received, it just has to be somehow decent. Which i think shoud be more than possible if the filmmakers learned the lessons from CoG. 

• Like 1