CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

Jude Law brings incredible depth to this iconic character, Mikkelsen delivers a legitimately terrifying Grindelwald (the best portrayal yet) and Jessica Williams steals every scene she's in (her intro is AWESOME).»

Edited by Noiret Jak

I'd rather the reviews/reactions be more mixed than negative, at least these seem more realistic as opposed to fans going "omg it was so great I loved all of it" which tends to happen with early screenings/premieres. The reactions are better than the ones I saw for Morbius the other day so there's that lol.

This gonna have rotten score just watch. As someone said on the other page, mixed reactions this early, and from die-hards no less, is never a good sign. Also, this series problem - is it Beasts or is it Potter - remains. Also, Dumbledore and Grindewald don't knock boots. Even toys do now but canon couple doesn't? Pass. 

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

This gonna have rotten score just watch. As someone said on the other page, mixed reactions this early, and from die-hards no less, is never a good sign. Also, this series problem - is it Beasts or is it Potter - remains. Also, Dumbledore and Grindewald don't knock boots. Even toys do now but canon couple doesn't? Pass. 

Literally almost all diehards enjoyed this.

Unlike Morbius, this one has actual critic reactions coming out. None have been negative.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, WeThrones said:

I just hope negative reactions to the Crimes of Grindelwald didn’t kill all good will towards this franchise. It seems this movie is a huge improvement.

At the box office, this movie will undoubtely pay for the Crimes of Crimes (lol) of Grindelwald, but this is often centered around the OW performance. If the reception is a lot better with this one, it will show in the legs.

• Like 1