CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

If you are a big franchise pop culture movie and you can't hit positive scores from publications like IGN and JoBlo, you're in trouble if you wanna survive in a fresh state. But here's where we are at atm.

Screenshot-20220405-161455-Chrome.jpg

Edited by Lucas

7 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Getting a 4 from IGN as a fanboy franchise is like getting the Roger Ebert "North" review from a real publication.

To be fair, Siddhant Adlakha is pretty harsh as a critic (not a bad thing, dude makes great reviews) compared to the usual IGN/Collider writer staff. He actually got forcibly removed from reviewing the Loki show because IGN readers/MCU stans thought he was being too mean and "critical" about a Marvel show. It would be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, infamous5445 said:

Is this still going to be 5 movies?

That is not for the critics to decide.

Mr. Dollar will make that decision.

Edited by Brainbug

I just hope I love the movie, but I am done with this series continuing. The fact that I'm not shocked at it getting such mixed reviews is not a good sign for a series that used to pride itself on being so critically acclaimed. 

End this series as it is. A new series will come later - one where Rowling won't have to mix two separate stories together. SO frustrating that we could have had an Indiana Jones-style trilogy that would have been completed by now and could be looking forward to a new series altogether.

• Like 1