Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

Looks cheap as fuck but I will be there for the Theron/Blunt/Chastain trio of goodness. 

I'm also really interested to know what you find cheap and what is your definition of expensive? Give one example for this movie what is cheap and what would you do different?

1 minute ago, jstevan said:

I'm also really interested to know what you find cheap and what is your definition of expensive? Give one example for this movie what is cheap and what would you do different?

What the fuck?

Jesus, I just think this one looks cheaper than the first one. That is it. Nothing else :lol: 

The first one had big ass battles with armies and big monsters/fantasy moments. This one seems to end with a battle inside the palace between the four leads and the only fantasy creature I saw so far was an ugly troll.

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

What the fuck?

Jesus, I just think this one looks cheaper than the first one. That is it. Nothing else :lol: 

The first one had big ass battles with armies and big monsters/fantasy moments. This one seems to end with a battle inside the palace between the four leads and the only fantasy creature I saw so far was an ugly troll.

Thanks, at last some explanation...because people always tend to say that something is bad or cheap but they don't give exact explanation and to me that is trolling...although I don't think that lack of battle should be called cheap, the visual tone is what is important, they may use less budget but if it looks fantastic, who cares?

P.S. Trolls don't suppose to be beautiful...

58 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

After this movie and Ghostbusters flop, it's time for Hollywood to stop trying to make Chris Hemsworth happen.

Rush, Blackhat, Vacation, In the Heart of the Sea and now these two. This guys just can't act, and he's not even that pretty.

stop hating on my faves napoleon 

Dr.-Who.gif

21 hours ago, Napoleon said:

After this movie and Ghostbusters flop, it's time for Hollywood to stop trying to make Chris Hemsworth happen.

Rush, Blackhat, Vacation, In the Heart of the Sea and now these two. This guys just can't act, and he's not even that pretty.

It's too soon to say that this movie will flop or not because it hasn't even been released to theaters yet.

23 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Ghostbusters ain't flopping, and as long as Hemsworth has Marvel, he'll be fine.

13 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

This looks really cheesy but also incredibly fun.

I kinda have to admire their brazenness at Emily Blunt's character. It's not like even remotely trying to hide that they're just cribbing Elsa's popularity.

I am also surprised at how blatant and unapologetic the Frozen-bandwagon-hopping is in this film. There's not even an effort in making Blunt have a visual look that didn't scream "Elsa"... 

2 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

I am also surprised at how blatant and unapologetic the Frozen-bandwagon-hopping is in this film. There's not even an effort in making Blunt have a visual look that didn't scream "Elsa"... 

Well, I like Blunt. I like Elsa.

I'll take it. It might be trash, but it's trash that I want.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

Well, I like Blunt. I like Elsa.

I'll take it. It might be trash, but it's trash that I want.

Oh, I like them both also, don´t get me wrong.

It´s just amusing to see how they did not give a shit and simply went for the Elsa thing, no apologies. :)