Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

54 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Looking at the trailers I doubt the budget is much over 100M. It won't surprise me if it is just 80-90M tbh. There are no big visual scenes or battles.

If I were the studio, it would be a "fingers crossed" on the budget.

Seriously, this looks like fun, but also super generic. I can't see how audiences will show up en masse for this to turn it into anything more than 90M DOM and 250WW

1 hour ago, jstevan said:

What kind of visual effects you prefer?

Hey, I'm not a hater or anything. I just don't think the movie looks good judging by the trailer. I'd love if the movie turn out to be good and a big hit, I really like Theron, Chastain and Blunt. I'm a big fan of all 3 actresses.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The rumor has it it is all because of Crimson Peak and a shady Universal contract.

You do CP but you agree to be in a blockbuster of our choosing.

I would have prefered if Chastain was the Ice Queen. 

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

The rumor has it it is all because of Crimson Peak and a shady Universal contract.

You do CP but you agree to be in a blockbuster of our choosing.

Not that shady, more common than many realize

It's how Emily Blunt ended up in Gulliver's Travels instead of playing Black Widow :lol:

I find it hard to believe in Chastain's case. She is a twice Oscar nomm'd actress who has been in demand so why would she sign a deal like this for Crimson Peak ? She is also getting $5 million for this movie.My guess is that she signed the contract when Frank Darabont was involved and maybe her agents didn't let her out of the contract becaause of the $$$ when he left the movie. This whole thing that she is doing the movie because of Crimson Peak is just spin.

Edited by TLK

5 hours ago, TLK said:

I find it hard to believe in Chastain's case. She is a twice Oscar nomm'd actress who has been in demand so why would she sign a deal like this for Crimson Peak ? She is also getting $5 million for this movie.My guess is that she signed the contract when Frank Darabont was involved and maybe her agents didn't let her out of the contract becaause of the $$$ when he left the movie. This whole thing that she is doing the movie because of Crimson Peak is just spin.

I think she just wanted to do an fantasy-action movie..she said that and she also said that she wants to do a comedy.

She is a very good actress and good actors usually try all genres.