Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

BO.com predicts 31/77.
http://pro.boxoffice.com/featured_stories/2016-02-long-range-forecast-the-huntsman-winters-war

I like how BO.com mentioned how similar this was to Frozen three times in that Huntsman boxoffice forecast! Haha Edited by Mojoguy

10 minutes ago, Goffe said:

So, Wrath of Titans.

Yeah, I can see that. Isn't it funny that studios don't seem to learn anything?

The only difference is that Wrath was a direct sequel and it was more expensive than the first movie.

This one is a spin-off and looking and the trailers I am 100% sure it cost way less than the 175M they spent making the first one.

3 of my fave actresses in ONE movie?

I'd see it FIVE+ times, even if it wasn't a ridiculously good looking fantasy epic (like the 1st one)

PS: And, yes, the Shay is back (after one month trip to Indochina, where I watched Kung Fu Panda and Zootopia many times - many weeks before their release in Europe). The world's first cine-tourist strikes again.

Edited by shayhiri

5 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Several things to take from this TV Spot. First: this opens 2 weeks before America OS! FUCK. Our distributor is only releasing it here on April 21 :( Second: It will be released in 3D in some OS markets (I don't think we are one of them). Third: they will sell it on that trio of majestic ladies. Four: That music is beyond awful.

50 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Several things to take from this TV Spot. First: this opens 2 weeks before America OS! FUCK. Our distributor is only releasing it here on April 21 :( Second: It will be released in 3D in some OS markets (I don't think we are one of them). Third: they will sell it on that trio of majestic ladies. Four: That music is beyond awful.

Are you going to see it?

52 minutes ago, CJohn said:

We've just started advance booking for this in the UK (WHY?!) from April 4th, and we're getting it in 3D as well. 

28 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

I'll have a report of how shit it is for you, promise. 

I don't care how shitty it is, I just want some Theron/Blunt/Chastain goodness.