Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

30 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It feels like they should've called this Evil Queen: Winter's War. Hemsworth has been completely cast aside in favor of the three actresses (although that's understandable).

It's funny you say that because he's getting paid the same as Charlize. (10m) she had to fight to get the same salary as him too even though there is no question tat she's the bigger draw.

Just now, babz06 said:

It's funny you say that because he's getting paid the same as Charlize. (10m) she had to fight to get the same salary as him too even though there is no question tat she's the bigger draw.

My guess is they're downplaying his involvement because of all of his flops as a leading man while Charlize and Elsa Emily are playing catty powerful evil queens (and that's really only what anyone is interested in this for, even Chastain feels like she's slumming for a paycheck here).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sean B said:

Really ? :blink: Is the darker tone of this movie part of what makes you feel that way about it so far ? :huh:

I said cheap. I bet they spent way less than the 175M of the first one. I bet the budget for this one was like 120-130M. The tone seems to be the same. 

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I said cheap. I bet they spent way less than the 175M of the first one. I bet the budget for this one was like 120-130M. The tone seems to be the same. 

It will be interesting to find out what this movie production budget is, considering that it hasn't been revealed online yet. I disagree about the tone though because the tone for this movie seems to be darker then the tone of the previous movie.

still meh.  Nothing about this makes me want to go out and see it.  It doesn't even look better than the first one to me.

I'll probably catch it on cable if I ever see it