Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

A guy who is white can't have a latino name? Da Costa is Italian/Spanish (Spain), etc.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Latino and Hispanic is an overlap.

Hispanics can be white, black, mestizo, or some combination of the three. They speak Spanish, have names rooted in Spanish, etc.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Latino and Hispanic is an overlap.

Hispanics can be white, black, mestizo, or some combination of the three. They speak Spanish, have names rooted in Spanish, etc.

Did I say Hispanic? Saying the name Da Costa has Italian and Spanish (Spain) origins? So can doesn't have to be Latino/Hispanic as you say.

no, i don't have it. I read it 3 years ago. but if you cared enough to start pointlessly nitpicking a joke then I'm sure you can take the five minutes to find it yourself.

What joke? Took a look at the abridged script and couldn't find it.

The foreman is white.

Edited by Neo

she was supposed to be in Iron Man 3 and actually cast but had to back out last minute. 

That may have been for the best. Rebecca Hall (who replaced Chastain) was barely in the movie, whatever role she had seemed to have been cut out completely. The casting call referred to the role as a female lead, but she ended up with maybe 5 minutes of screentime.

Edited by grim22

she was supposed to be in Iron Man 3 and actually cast but had to back out last minute.

Thank God she did. She can do way better than that thankless role.

Still though, this one. Damn.

But on the bright side, Chastain, Theron, Blunt in the same movie; that's...very hot.

• Like 1