charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (6/26) Numbers.

Just now, john2000 said:

endgame ?

Really?  Who honestly cares all that much right now.  It'll do 250 or something.  Not really worth tracking.  The big number to track starts Friday.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 3

Just now, baumer said:

Really?  Who honestly cares all that much right now.  It'll do 250 or something.  Not really worth tracking.  The big number to track starts Friday.

i do, whats your problem with that ? i just asked bc he usually gives update for that too

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

not that suprised ts4 had a very big increase yesterday, so a bigger decreased should be expected

It's still awful looking at the Monday to Wednesday drop. Certainly not living up to the impressive daily numbers of TS3 and Finding Dory. 

Just now, Fanboy said:

It's still awful looking at the Monday to Wednesday drop. Certainly not living up to the impressive daily numbers of TS3 and Finding Dory. 

yeah but again it doesnt need, too every movie, is its own thing

Edited by john2000

This is a drop for thinking about some frontloadness...

About the numbers of TS3, i´m noticing that had  24 following days over 5 million!!!

Only surpassed by Avatar with 26, this is a great achievement, i think....

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Ouch, it hurts looking at that TS 4 drop, also not too happy about Aladdin either, that's right on the damn line, neck-a-neck with Monday. But I also wouldn't worry about Toy Story 4 just yet as next week should be very good to it.

1 minute ago, AlexMA said:

Ouch, it hurts looking at that TS 4 drop, also not too happy about Aladdin either, that's right on the damn line, neck-a-neck with Monday. But I also wouldn't worry about Toy Story 4 just yet as next week should be very good to it.

again the bigger, inrease on tuesday the bigger the drop will be, plus its not like only ts4 dropped harsh today

Edited by john2000

1 minute ago, MattW said:

I figured 11-12 for ts4, 11.9 is perfectly fine after that huge Tuesday bump.

+45%

-42%

yeah, captain marvel had the same, big increases on tuesday and bigger decreases on wednesday, so i really dont understand all the doom and gloom

• Like 2