charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (6/26) Numbers.

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Tuesday: “Wow, so good”

Wednesday: “Wow, so bad”  

This is like the 26th Wednesday of 2019, we seriously haven’t learned yet?

This. 

Tuesday’s are likely to be way bigger than maybe we’re used to for summer weekdays in previous years. Therefore meaning larger drops on Wednesday. 

2019 Tues to Weds numbers have been screaming this for quite some time, and we might have to start realising this. 

Key day for TS4 is that Friday increase. 

18 minutes ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

I knew it would happen to Annabelle. They've made a mistake releasing it against so much competition. It's dropping big OS too.

the movie can't be worse than US

Side note: it's the summer of disappointment.

Edited by The GOAT

Its funny how fast things turn. Yesterday Anabelles preview number caused almost everyone to pronounce it a hit, and then a day later it turns out to be a flop. Recall one poster yesterday saying that the preview number is probably highly frontloaded and others attacking them for it. Funny how things turn out.

3 minutes ago, syntaxerror said:

Its funny how fast things turn. Yesterday Anabelles preview number caused almost everyone to pronounce it a hit, and then a day later it turns out to be a flop. Recall one poster yesterday saying that the preview number is probably highly frontloaded and others attacking them for it. Funny how things turn out.

Still definitely not a flop. 

• Like 1

Pets 2 1st Wed = 35% of Sun (4.458/13.282)

Toys 4 1st Wed = 35% of Sun (11.95/33.976)

Now, if the Pets 2 multiplier unnerves you, this Wed would worry you.  If not, not:).  But it is completely consistent for the big 2 animated movies of the month.

28 minutes ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

I knew it would happen to Annabelle. They've made a mistake releasing it against so much competition. It's dropping big OS too.

lol I just realised it opened in India today reading your OS comment. Good opening though, I am seeing good number of fast fillings.

• Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Pets 2 1st Wed = 35% of Sun (4.458/13.282)

Toys 4 1st Wed = 35% of Sun (11.95/33.976)

Now, if the Pets 2 multiplier unnerves you, this Wed would worry you.  If not, not:).  But it is completely consistent for the big 2 animated movies of the month.

TS4 doesn’t have another animated movie right after the release and Pets 2 didn’t have a Wednesday release to deal with.

Everyone drop hard yesterday, even Aladdin which have the most impressive legs of the year face a worse drop than usual yesterday. 

Annabelle 3 seems to be a fine movie, but these numbers don't look good.

Hopefully The Nun and La Llorona didn't damage the franchise. You know, good movies usually pay the price for the bad movies that came before... 

The fact that they put the La Llorona director to helm The Conjuring 3, doesn't excite me. 

29 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

These meltdowns every Wednesdays are becoming really annoying... impressive jumps on Tuesday followed by a big drop on Wednesday are the pattern for months, and still this always concern people.

Don't mind the n00bs.