charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (6/26) Numbers.

Getting a 5-day of only 31 for Annabelle3. Where am I off with these calcs?

7.5 (3.5 + 4.0)

5.6 (+40%)

7.8 (+40%)

6.3 (-20%)

= 31.2

Previous one did 35+ FSS.

8 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:
ANNABELLE COMES HOME (2019) B-

That's the worst CinemaScore for The Annabelle franchise. The first one had a B CinemaScore.

La Llorona also got a B-, so legs will be crap for it. 

The others got B. Not much different for B to B-. B is a B

17 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

Y'all better get that popcorn ready.  It's gonna be quite the show.

Ohhh man. Well, gotta give them credit for facing the music.

29 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

i am confused engame is expanding this weekend? 

Yes. What are you confused about?

15 minutes ago, a2k said:

7.5 (3.5 + 4.0)

5.6 (+40%)

7.8 (+40%)

6.3 (-20%)

= 31.2

Well I’d say that you’re off by going too high with true Wed, and accounting for that it will be sub 30M.

12 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Yes. What are you confused about?

Well I’d say that you’re off by going too high with true Wed, and accounting for that it will be sub 30M.

first i have heard about it, how big and are people expecting big numberS? 

4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Expanding to roughly 1,950 theaters (an increase of 965 from last week) with a 're-issue'. 

Some think it is going to pull fairly big numbers - maybe up to 10M, i'm not that convinced.

There is really nothing to bring the GA in. One unfinished deleted scene, a tribute to Stan Lee, a special FFH sneek peak and an intro from the directors. The true fans will like that but I think most of the GA will just ignore that and not see it worthwhile seeing the same 3 hr movie they already saw again.

The fact it is only going to be in 1,950 theaters and that most will have 3 showings a day limit its upside potential. Based on what i'm seeing at the 5 local theaters i've been checking the last 2 days i'm thinking 4-6M for it this weekend - with most of that coming Friday and Saturday. (Sunday and Monday sales are basically non-existent at this point around me and the highest ticket sales so far is 29 for the Friday evening showing at the Movie Tavern - in a 100 seat auditorium).  I have alot of instances in the theaters around me that have 0-3 tickets sold in a 150-200 seat auditorium. 

9 minutes ago, RamblinRed said:

Expanding to roughly 1,950 theaters (an increase of 965 from last week) with a 're-issue'. 

Some think it is going to pull fairly big numbers - maybe up to 10M, i'm not that convinced.

There is really nothing to bring the GA in. One unfinished deleted scene, a tribute to Stan Lee, a special FFH sneek peak and an intro from the directors. The true fans will like that but I think most of the GA will just ignore that and not see it worthwhile seeing the same 3 hr movie they already saw again.

The fact it is only going to be in 1,950 theaters and that most will have 3 showings a day limit its upside potential. Based on what i'm seeing at the 5 local theaters i've been checking the last 2 days i'm thinking 4-6M for it this weekend - with most of that coming Friday and Saturday. (Sunday and Monday sales are basically non-existent at this point around me and the highest ticket sales so far is 29 for the Friday evening showing at the Movie Tavern - in a 100 seat auditorium).  I have alot of instances in the theaters around me that have 0-3 tickets sold in a 150-200 seat auditorium. 

Based on the hourly numbers 4m is gone. Never gonna happen.

It did $2000 PTA this weekend after everyone and their mother knew a different version was coming. $3000 PTA is a fair assessment but no longer the peak imo. 2025 screens (so far) is 6.075m domestically. 

I originally was thinking 4.5-5m. Now I'm going with 6.1m and wouldn't be surprised at all with 7m.

No offense but locally doesn't matter at all. Nationally it's selling well.

Edited by cdsacken

27 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Wow, you lucky dog. The tracking, daily, Avengers, and Avatar threads have been afore with the news for like a week.   

Theater count roughly doubled domestically, presales seems strong. Internationally varies market to market.     

No one really knows knows what to expect, I think it’ll be 4M+ though.

1 hour ago, a2k said:

7.5 (3.5 + 4.0)

5.6 (+40%)

7.8 (+40%)

6.3 (-20%)

= 31.2

How is Thursday not gonna drop from Wednesday 🤔

I think