Impact

Crowd Reports Thread

So today I went to Union Square Stadium 14 in Manhattan. The plan was to see The Iron Lady. While on the ticket line it sold out. And Mission Impossible and Extremely Loud, which had people going crazy. And they asked to see my ID for The Descendants which I left at home. So we got tickets for the next showing of Iron Lady and walked in to the sold out one anyway. Then some lady was going crazy because she wasn't allowed to have outside drinks. After that we waited ten minutes and walked into a second sold out Extremely Loud. Right before it started a group of like 10 people walked in and couldn't find seats so they sat on the floor before managers brought in folding chairs for them to sit on. On the way out I looked at the board and two more showings of The Iron Lady sold out as well as one more of Extremely Loud and Mission Impossible.The Iron Lady - 4:40PM - 200 people sold out.Trailers:A movie about music with some famous guy... Alec Baldwin? No... He looks reallyyyy familiar but I can't remember his name right now.Others but I forgot them. There were so many.Movie:Meryl Streep was good but most of the movie isn't actually of her in action as Thatcher, it's her as a very old lady after she hasn't been PM for a long time. It's very slow and dull during those moments. But during the Falkland Islands conflict thing it's really great. However she deff does not deserve her third Oscar for this. The crowd was old but not as old as The King's Speech.Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close - 7:10 PM - 200 people sold out.Trailers:Titanic <3The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - tons of laughsMovie:I'm sorry I liked the kid in the trailer, HE IS SO ANNOYING OH MY GOD. He's mean and hurtful to literally everyone. To his mom he says "I wish it was you" as in he wishes she died in the towers and not his dad. I would have punched him hard. The story about the key is interesting but in the end nothing happens with it. Viola Davis was AWESOME even though she was in it for like 10 minutes total. And the silent guy. And honestly Sandra Bullock. And Tom Hanks. The kid.... OsKar. He gives you every reason to hate him. He's scared of trains and all other transportation so he walks everywhere - from Manhattan to Brooklyn many times. And he's scared of loud noises and old people and just about everything else.However much that may make it sound bad when it ended I was like, "Wow that was awesome." Definitely deserves better reviews. The crowd here was pretty young, lots of older teenagers and young adults. Lots of clapping at the end.********Oh yea he's also scared of swings. SWINGS.****************He also goes on many rampages, breaking glass and other objects in the kitchen. And he hits his mom one time to wake her up but there's a distinct slap. But I love his relationship with the door guy - they hate each other. The guy's like "There's an elevator, stupid." and he's like "It's broken retard." There are tons of these convos with him and they are hilarious.

Edited by Dragon Travtoo
  • Like 1

Really? Wow.Some sold outs I've been to:All 3 LOTRLost WorldEpisode I (2 out of the three times I saw it)The Dark KnightNight at the Museum (Yes you read this correctly!)Pirates 2-4CarsBugs LifeMatrix ReloadedX2And quite a bit more.Granted not as much as of late.As a note-never been to a midnight showing in my life.