TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

12 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

I kinda hope they don't show more than this though. Yeah it makes for meh trailers but better movie experience. 

At this point, Marvel imo could get away with a simple teaser trailer for every movie they release and it woundt hurt them one bit. And i completely agree, knowing less about a movies plot beforehand enhances the experience for me by a lot. 

• Like 2

Just now, EmpireCity said:

Correct.  Full trailer will be with Jurassic World.  

This is extremely smart by Marvel/Disney. 210M+ worth of people will see the Trailer on Dominions OW alone and 650M+ in the weeks ahead.

Genius.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

Anyone doubting this movie should rethink. 

This will opening way closer to DS2 than many people think.

Yep, this.  It's going to be really big. Teaser looks super fun, Thor doesn't look sidelined which was a major concern, GOTG are always a bonus, Portman looks good, retro music has become a reliable staple of MCU, very likely will surge on Spotify (so look for that viewership/downloads counters).

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SupermanLego said:

I've stopped taking youtube as a reliable source since GVK and Venom 2 came out.

GVK was released not only in bad timing but also in streaming at the same day 

Venom 2 faced Delta and muted reception even from the audiences that loved the first one.

You don't need to believe in YT correlation, but these examples are meaningless.