TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

8 hours ago, Noctis said:

The issue with MCU - as a casual viewer - is that with the amount of TV shows that are happening, there's this novelty factor that's now completely lost in the universe. 

also they are so bad and filled with filler they are lowering my already low interest post endgame

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NamakFiskKa said:

also they are so bad and filled with filler they are lowering my already low interest post endgame

The shows will keep coming, most of them will be low quality stuff intended to bridge the gap between movies. 

They want to keep D+ running, so they'll keep churning out shows after shows.

Earlier i was excited for them when WandaVision and others came, Now its an eh situation. 

44 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

D+ shows are not issue, thing is they are not caring about quality now. Most of their movies in next 3 years are either 1st one or last one. 1st Thor after Endgame, 1st BP after Boseman's death, last Ant-Man & GOTG, 1st MCU blade, Deadpool, F4, Mutants, 1st Black CA. So they think hype & excitement to see these characters 1st & last time will be enough for good box office so why care about quality

7 hours ago, lor15 said:

I think this was good. Similar in tone with Ragnarok, very funny and Bale was really good, also Gorr as a character was interesting with good motivations. The runtime is perfect for me. Something like 7.5/10

nowhere near as good as ragnarok. mcu is done. disney stock price is falling

over priced, over paid actors and budgets, wont cut it anymore imho.

Stock Market Bitcoin GIF by Mr.Cryply

Edited by Halba
  • Haha 2

OK so it was a movie alright.

It had comedy and emotions for sure, audience reaction should be better than MoM Atleast.

But far away from Ragnarok, which was borderline excellent, this one felt missing the charm and spark of Ragnarok, very average affair.

Phase 4 so far is eh.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

OK so it was a movie alright.

It had comedy and emotions for sure, audience reaction should be better than MoM Atleast.

But far away from Ragnarok, which was borderline excellent, this one felt missing the charm and spark of Ragnarok, very average affair.

Phase 4 so far is eh.

Where was the charm in Ragnarok? 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

This is so cringe especially after watching the film.

A woman touches a woman's hand in a 0.3 second scene.

Actors, directors and producers of these family pop corn movies.. "We're gonna sweep the GLAADS awards this year" 

6 hours ago, Factcheck said:

D+ shows are not issue, thing is they are not caring about quality now. Most of their movies in next 3 years are either 1st one or last one. 1st Thor after Endgame, 1st BP after Boseman's death, last Ant-Man & GOTG, 1st MCU blade, Deadpool, F4, Mutants, 1st Black CA. So they think hype & excitement to see these characters 1st & last time will be enough for good box office so why care about quality

I don't think that is the issue. I would be willing to bet quite a bit that GOTG3, which has the most "finality" out of these and by your theory should be the weakest in quality as "they don't have to care," will actually be the best out of the upcoming slate. 

7 hours ago, NamakFiskKa said:

The only show you had to watch was Wandavision when it comes to the movies though? The rest are easily ignored and I think they’re meant to be their own niche things, that’s why they’re in TV and not getting their own film. 

14 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

I don't think that is the issue. I would be willing to bet quite a bit that GOTG3, which has the most "finality" out of these and by your theory should be the weakest in quality as "they don't have to care," will actually be the best out of the upcoming slate. 

I said they not caring about quality in general, some out of these could be good bcz of direction & writing/plot

32 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

The only show you had to watch was Wandavision when it comes to the movies though? The rest are easily ignored and I think they’re meant to be their own niche things, that’s why they’re in TV and not getting their own film. 

Ms Marvel is literally going to be in Marvels.

Kang will be in Quantamania.

That lady from TFATWS was in BW and Natasha's sister is in Hawkeye.

Captain Carter in Multiverse of Madness.

40 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

70% All Critics

57% Top Critics.

I’d imagine lots more reviews will come tomorrow after the blogs see it with general audiences, maybe the number will go up, if the other critics are enjoying it more than the Top bunch. 

69% for now.