eddyxx

The Fantastic Four - First Steps | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

9 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

I've seen the footage. Its clearly a bunch of costume and screen tests but it's very very stylized. Its even 4:3

This is going to be like Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow. A highly underrated film. It also had that 30s futuristic highly stylized look and feel. 

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am not impressed with Pedro as Reed. He is not looking like a super intelligent scientist that the character should be.

of course the big question is if Downey would appear in this movie. I am expecting a cameo for sure. 

The MCU has such an overabundance of super genius characters that it can be hard for a new one to carve out their own lane, especially in the genius asshole lane that Reed sometimes takes up in the comics. I think Pedro is a good choice to lean in to the family man side of the character that will set him apart from current MCU geniuses. 

I’d expect RDJ to at least pop up in a post-credits scene. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

emma stone flirting GIF

I don’t remember seeing so much sexual tension between co-stars like that in a good while. I mean holy shit it’s palpable.

Dude. I know. Watching then on stage for Comic Con... They have to be a thing. 

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

Dude. I know. Watching then on stage for Comic Con... They have to be a thing. 

I’m straight as straight can be but something about them together screams holy shit SEX that is very, very hot. Sexy wasn’t on my bingo card when it comes to the Fantastic Four. I’m not one that gets into ships and shit like that, Andrew and Emma together were always cute, this is just raw sexual tension feeling like they might just start making out at the panel kinda of feel. Also Pedro blushing when she kept complimenting was funny lol.

• ...wtf 2
  • Knock It Off 2

There has been so much interviews and press junkets between Deadpool and Wolverine and SDCC that I literally can’t catch up and every time I see something new.

I like weird but never mind shipping Vanessa with Pedro, I’m shipping her with me. This interview where she professes her love for the comics as an art form is so, so precious. I think I’m in love.