sfran43

Weekend Thread: Top 5 Actuals- The Lion King $76.62M | OUATIH $41.08M | SM: FFH $12.45M | TS3 $10.45M | CRAWL $4.06M

7 minutes ago, Avatree said:

22 year old adult capablle of their own choices definitely the same as a child / teenager

people are attracted to people who are at peak age fpr physical condition? crazy times we do live in.

Except dating someone is more than physical attraction. An old ass man like leo has nothing mentally incommon with a 22 year old. He's disgusting for using his fame to use younger girls. FYI the brain isnt fully formed until 25+ of age .  

• Like 3

Oh come on. While not for me, my dad's good friend married his gradschool teaching assistant . She waited till graduated was done and wasn't working for him, then asked him out at 24 (he was in his early 40s). They have twin boys in college now and are super happy. 

6 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Except dating someone is more than physical attraction. An old ass man like leo has nothing mentally incommon with a 22 year old. He's disgusting for using his fame to use younger girls. FYI the brain isnt fully formed until 25+ of age .  

so age of consent should be 25? That's very sensible. Great idea.

I'm 23 and I work with some people as ancient as Leonardo Di Caprio, I suppose I should leave my job because I'm not mentally capable of interacting with people that old.

Also, he's 44 not "pushing 50".

23 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

The movie that was supposed to "save" (lol) the industry is getting a worse reception than a shitty shot-for-shot remake (TLK). 

86% fresh vs 53% fresh

85 MC score vs 55 MC score

But it got worse reception. Ok.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TMP said:

86% fresh vs 53% fresh

worse reception (i.e. from people who watched the movie), not critic reviews.

Incidentally, I couldn't post at TLK release so I'll say it now. I told you guys MONTHS ago that it'd get bad reviews and critics would hate the lion king for being a shot for shot remake. You all laughed at me. Then you're all stunned when the reviews flooded in.

Edited by Avatree

5 minutes ago, Avatree said:

so age of consent should be 25? That's very sensible. Great idea.

I'm 23 and I work with some people as ancient as Leonardo Di Caprio, I suppose I should leave my job because I'm not mentally capable of interacting with people that old.

Also, he's 44 not "pushing 50".

No I never said that. But there is clearly something wrong with an ancient man seeking relationships with only girls in their early 20's. He'S MENTALLY lacking something.

And dating someone is not the same as working with them

9 minutes ago, TMP said:

86% fresh vs 53% fresh

... your crying has become extreme this days, you dont like the movie we got it

Edited by john2000
  • Like 1
  • Knock It Off 2

11 minutes ago, TMP said:

86% fresh vs 53% fresh

Tarantino has the critics up his ass. Of course they will praise him. Pretentious critics getting off on watching his movies pretending to be "artistes" while complaining about blockbusters are laughable. Thankfully the GA decide which movies are earn the most money otherwise we would be stuck with shitty Tarantino and A24 movies all year round. 

• Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 4