sfran43

Weekend Thread: Top 5 Actuals- The Lion King $76.62M | OUATIH $41.08M | SM: FFH $12.45M | TS3 $10.45M | CRAWL $4.06M

9 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I hope I am not considered ancient when I'm in my mid 40s :lol:

What are you not getting. Someone of his BIG age purising younger women is distubring and disgusting. There is a reason why all his relationships end quickly. He has NOTHING in common with those girls. A sad, creepy, relic using his fame to get with someone who's mentally underdeveloped in comparison. 

Cara said it the best. 

https://metro.co.uk/2013/05/21/leonardo-dicaprio-rejected-by-cara-delevingne-during-cannes-film-festival-because-hes-too-old-3802802/

‘He spent the night chasing after her and essentially she blew him out.

‘He tried every trick in the book and apparently kept lunging for her but she kept dodging them.

‘She thought he was too forward and too old,’ the source told The Sun.

Edited by HeadShot
  • Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Tarantino has the critics up his ass. Of course they will praise him. Pretentious critics getting off on watching his movies pretending to be "artistes" while complaining about blockbusters are laughable. Thankfully the GA decide which movies are earn the most money otherwise we would be stuck with shitty Tarantino and A24 movies all year round. 

Critics "complaining about blockbusters"? No, critics complaining about one individual film that you liked.

Biggest movie of the year, the definition of a blockbuster, Avengers Endgame, currently hold 94% approval from 479 critic reviews..?

9 minutes ago, john2000 said:

... your crying has become extreme this days, you dont like the movie we got it

I’m not sure if TMP has even seen the movie, lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

There’s oddly (and sadly) just some people here that are skipping it in theaters, waiting for the TLK-remake to come out on DVD or so.....just to see how bad it could be or they assume it would be. 🙎🏻‍♀️

• Haha 1

Just now, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

I’m not sure if TMP has even seen the movie, lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

There’s oddly (and sadly) just some people here that are skipping it in theaters, waiting for the TLK-remake to come out on DVD or so.....just to see how bad it could be or they assume it would be. 🙎🏻‍♀️

Why is it sad that "some people are skipping it"?

If you don't want to watch a film why should you be expected to buy a ticket?

13 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Tarantino has the critics up his ass. Of course they will praise him. Pretentious critics getting off on watching his movies pretending to be "artistes" while complaining about blockbusters are laughable. Thankfully the GA decide which movies are earn the most money otherwise we would be stuck with shitty Tarantino and A24 movies all year round.

The end of the humanity is near. Looks like someone's brain has never formed properly.