3-CW Glasgow 18              (MJ1)
4-Vue Westfield Stratford 20 (MJ1)
5-Vue Westfield 17, London   (Pad)
6-Vue West end 9             (Pad)
7-Odeon Leicster Square       (MJ1)
8-NAC Showcase Bluewater 12  (MJ1)

• Like 3

O2 Wednesdays has a nice ring to it ;)

O2 already does cinema related promo so 2 for 1 tickets wouldn't be a stretch. Compare the Market is also considering it although not sure how that would work unless they simply take over and the Film to 241 can be for everyone and not just Orange/EE customers.

O2 already does cinema related promo so 2 for 1 tickets wouldn't be a stretch. Compare the Market is also considering it although not sure how that would work unless they simply take over and the Film to 241 can be for everyone and not just Orange/EE customers.

I could see Giff Gaff swooping in, as they seem to be the sort of brand that would appeal to a similar demographic as the Orange Wednesday crowd in general.

Ok so for the people who live in London. There is no HFR 3D Imax showing this time around. Last couple of years we had Swiss Cottage do it but they have told me on the phone that its a 'business decision'. Still possible to watch it in HFR on normal screens though across London. 

The only option (for people who love big screens like me) is either Vue Xtreme screens  or Bluewater showcase Imax. 

If anyone has any experience with the BLuewater Imax screen, please let me know. I may opt for that