Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

CA2 weekend drop will also be over 60% because the last weekend was extended, similar to Thor 2.CA2 should be close to 10m GBP after this weekend, and will finish with about 15m($25m). Thor 2's total is out of question.

Yeah also Spider man opens on the 17th and will cut its legs

Got weeks of holiday ahead, that's really lowballing.

Yep, we have Easter hollidays in a number of european countries, The UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, France, Holland, Germany, Spain, Italy, ect..

I expect soft drops during the next  two weeks for CA2...children, teens, college students are all out of school/college.  They will check this out.

Edited by Ent

Even with holidays, it is not gonna do Thor 2 numbers. Maximum I can see it doing is 18m.....

It did 10.2 m on last weekend with a 5 days opening,

How can it only add another 8m for the rest of its run ?  It just doesn't make sense at all.

Even with holidays, it is not gonna do Thor 2 numbers. Maximum I can see it doing is 18m.....

Perhaps not, CA is not as popular character as Thor in Europe and UK, but it will do above £15M and should get close to £20M.

Edited by JCS

Sorry my bad:

Comparison

TDW drop:       -65.4%      4.77M

IRM3 drop:       -53.7%      9.82M

Avenger drop:  -48.9%      13.12M

CATFA drop:    -50.8%       2.41M

So a 40% drop would be good XD

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 2

It probably won't drop 40%. It's down 40% from last Saturday, which is very good, but it had a 5 day opening so the drop to the 3 day should be a bit bigger. Sunday, however, should soften the drop as it's holiday now.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 1