Eric Prime

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Trailer Views 14hours UPDATE

YT:
Sony Pictures: 25.7M views

1.9M likes

MARVEL Studios:

9.4M views 803k likes

Twitter:

18,9M views 552K likes

instgram:

Sony: 5.9M

Marvel Studios: 6.1M

marvel Entertainment: 8.6M views

Tom Holland: 8.6M views

Zendaya: 3.6M views

Facebook 

Marvel: 11M views

I don't think Jon Watts is problem. I think the problem is we don't need this many Spider-Man movies.

Look how far placed MCU other properties are. Just because Sony wanna milk it, they gonna throw Spidey in ditch like last two times.

Homecoming was an excellent movie. FFH whole plot was a shame. NWH continues that.

I hope this deal end really soon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1

On 8/24/2021 at 6:20 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

15 Hours

YT - 80M (28M Sony, 9.3M Marvel, 10.5 Sony India)

Twitter - 38M (35M Spiderman)

Instagram - 52M (12M Marvel, 14.3M Tom, 9.7M Marvel Studios, 5.3M Zendaya)

Facebook - 28M+ (Main 23M)

Tik Tok - 8M+ (5.8M Marvel, 2M Sony)

Total - 206M

And overall is already 225M or so. Depending on China and TikTok 275-300M final I suppose.

Maybe 280M/300M  views in 24h?

18 minutes ago, john2000 said:

Have you seen the movie yet ? i mean it could be really a hot mess but is it really fair to judge a whole movie at this point right now ? i disagree, though the possibility of this being bad are fair like in every big movie.

Yes. That's the point of a trailer. To judge them. To look at them and say "hmm, this movie looks good or bad". I understand you're a big Marvel fan and you're looking forward to it, but please cool it with the "YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET. YOU CANT SAY THE MOVIE IS BAD BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOWWWWWWW"

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Firepower said:

More like hire good directors, but most of them are not interested in MCU/DCEU because they have zero control here. And Venom 2, believe it or not, was shot by no other than Robert Richardson, I don't think anyone could tell or even assume that looking at the result, it's by far his worst work. DP is as good as movie director he works with and most directors in MCU are just studio tools who have no vision or talent to do something interesting/remarkable, they just take orders. Hiring top notch cinematographer won't change anything as long as it's directed by someone like Watts or Serkis.

Thanks for writing a lengthy paragraph explaining the point I made easily and simply with less than 50 words, because I assumed people would get the point I was making.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eric Venkman said:

Yes. That's the point of a trailer. To judge them. To look at them and say "hmm, this movie looks good or bad". I understand you're a big Marvel fan and you're looking forward to it, but please cool it with the "YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET. YOU CANT SAY THE MOVIE IS BAD BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOWWWWWWW"

I have never said that this movie will be good for sure either, i am openminded i have prepared for both scenario, i am in no way say dont judge  based on a trailer, of course you should like you said.What i am saying is dont go with having your mind already fixed in either way.

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I don't think Jon Watts is problem. I think the problem is we don't need this many Spider-Man movies.

Look how far placed MCU other properties are. Just because Sony wanna milk it, they gonna throw Spidey in ditch like last two times.

Homecoming was an excellent movie. FFH whole plot was a shame. NWH continues that.

Idk how you think the deal ending would result in less Spidey movies when Sonys requires to make a Spider-Man movie every few years or else they lose the franchise. The MCU deal ending would just mean we get more stuff like Morbius.

1 minute ago, charlie Jatinder said:

We can then peacefully ignore them like New Mutants.

Do whatever shit they wanna do with old spideys, just refrain from tempering MCU big picture timeline/continuity.

you can still ignore them, is just a movie....i have many friends who saw iw and didnt see another mcu and still enjoyed it...and the mcu was going all in multiverse anyways, its not like this movie was the cause.Loki was...

20 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

It's only 6 months removed from the time scale of the Raimi Trilogy. May 02, July 04, May 07. Though the fact that he's been in at least one movie a year since 2016 is pretty excessive.

3 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

11 Hours views

You Tube - 66M (24M main channel)
Twitter - 19M (17.5M main handle)
Facebook - 12M+ (9.6M main handle)
Instagram - 35M+ (7.1M Tom, 3.2M Zendaya, 5.6M Marvel Studio, 7.7M Marvel, 5.2M Spider-man movie)

Total - 132M+

250M is still possible, depending on how Chinese non-official views does.

14.5 Hours

YouTube - 70M (26M main)

Twitter - 21M (19M main handle)
Facebook - 14M+ (11M main handle)
Instagram - 42M+ (8.9M Tom, 3.8M Zendaya, 6.3M Marvel Studio, 8.8M Marvel, 6M Spider-man movie)

Total - 147M+

You Tube was 80M in 15 hours for first trailer & overall 198M. So around 74% overall. 250m 24 hours may be.

Edited by charlie Jatinder

1 minute ago, SchumacherFTW said:

It's only 6 months removed from the time scale of the Raimi Trilogy. May 02, July 04, May 07. Though the fact that he's been in at least one movie a year since 2016 is pretty excessive.

I am not talking about franchise fatigue but when you have a shared universe, you gotta fit the narrative there as your film have implications for others which Raimi ones didn't.

26 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I'd amend this to we don't need this many movies before Parker graduates high school in-universe.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eternal Legion said:

Anecdotally I really dunno that this is true. Sometimes low expectations lead to being pleasantly surprised whereas high expectations lead to being easily disappointed.

The eternal words to live by;

1 hour ago, Eternal Legion said:

Can’t wait for Chris evans and Michael B Jordan to star in Fantastic Way Home, coming to theaters 2028

No Secret Wars Spoilers!! 

51 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Big problem is the plot point from the 1st trailer that causes all the mayhem. Sounds too ridiculous for something that could break the multiverse. It seems to frivolous. I have a feeling this will have mixed reviews. 

Well… maybe If they weren’t riffing off the worst spider-man storyline in comics, 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

• Like 2