Eric Prime

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Delta was first identified in India in December 2020. Delta was first identified in the United States in March 2021.  SO it will take a while to spread in the US, but the fear is not helping. Spidey should be safe, more worried for next year. it spreads quicker than delta, so by February it will start to dominate

1 hour ago, Eternal Legion said:

To be honest b11529 may flip my position on a lot of these bullish clubs. We’ll see how things look in 3 days when the previews prediction is locking.

Nah it will take quite a while to be a problem and even then i dont expect something different in terms of measures

13 minutes ago, john2000 said:

Nah it will take quite a while to be a problem and even then i dont expect something different in terms of measures

Might want to  read more on the new variant John. You know I’ve generally been an optimistic post-vaccines but there is a substantial tail risk here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eternal Legion said:

Might want to  read more on the new variant John. You know I’ve generally been an optimistic post-vaccines but there is a substantial tail risk here.

Indeed but i dont really expect a worldwide lockdown more dangerous or not , at this point its just not feasible.As for the article i did read one but didnt say anything meaningfull yet, so until we know for sure i wont worry....but thats just me.Variants will keep coming and the solution wont be a lockdown everytime there is a dangerous variant...but anyways thats enough from me,wrong thread.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

There’s no stopping this hype train.  Plenty of Americans will walk into a COVID infested theater to see this. 

cases are a lot lower in us than when shang chi came ,as for worldwide while not in ideal shape at all box office in general isnt affected any more than it was the previous weeks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Umm... show me one person pushing Sony to sell the rights to Marvel AND complaining about MCU superheroes in Spidey films. They are mutually exclusive groups. 

This is a weirdly aggressive response to my wholly benign comment.  I said they’re not mutually exclusive concepts, I didn’t make any claims about any groups.  The evidence you’re seeking is irrelevant to what I said.

24 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Sony is really dropping tv spots every day and none of them are in their official channels in HD? Do they still think it's 2007?

Official, Sony Pictures Canada has 'em all in Full HD. 

But I recommend this channel, it has all of 'em in 2K/4K Resolution. You can find all 8 TV Spots in 4K.

Edited by anti-Pedantic

Avoiding Spoilers will literally be impossible unless you go offline on all social media. This reminds me of how the entire detailed plot and clips of the final battle (Avengers: Endgame) leaked a week before the release. 

Out Of Office Ooo GIF by Later.com

Go Get Ready GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

FFIWu37VQAYmsya?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Momori