Eric is Anxious

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 hour ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

Grace Randolph is saying it could still be delayed she is so fucking dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLgWLX0f_E

I hate Grace Randolph with every fiber of my being.  How this clown ever got an audience is a travesty.  

She knows absolutely nothing.  She has zero inside info, and that fucking voice....

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I know Endgame had its fair share of leaks but thank goodness it wasn't to this extent. Or maybe I cared more about avoiding spoilers back then compared to this movie.

A 5 minute clip leaked a few days early which contained parts of Tony's talk with his dad, them grieving Natasha, the hulk snap, the mjolnir fight, and portals iirc

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eternal Legion said:

A 5 minute clip leaked a few days early which contained parts of Tony's talk with his dad, them grieving Natasha, the hulk snap, the mjolnir fight, and portals iirc

It also had them testing out the time travel for the first time. But yeah they had Avengers Assemble leak. 

But this one may be worse because theyve kept photos of....those three specific actors together under lock for what I assume by now is two years. And Campea just fucking tweets it out with a shrug

6 minutes ago, Eternal Legion said:

4 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Oh yeah I remember that I think someone filmed it from a private screening. 

I will forever believe that Papa Feige himself leaked it. He knew it was going to hype up the hardcore Marvel nerds. The Marvel Studios Twitter then put out some "Don't Spoil Nothing" with some catchy hashtag I don't remember off the top of my head. That shit's not a coincidence and Papa Feige's mind is too brilliant for him to not think fourth dimensionally with his ad campaign.

You know damn well Papa Feige bribed Campea to put that shit out in the open. Papa Feige is a mastermind who knows how to grab folks by the balls. That is why Papa Feige makes the big bucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Eric the Big Red Dog said:

I will forever believe that Papa Feige himself leaked it. He knew it was going to hype up the hardcore Marvel nerds. The Marvel Studios Twitter then put out some "Don't Spoil Nothing" with some catchy hashtag I don't remember off the top of my head. That shit's not a coincidence and Papa Feige's mind is too brilliant for him to not think fourth dimensionally with his ad campaign.

You know damn well Papa Feige bribed Campea to put that shit out in the open. Papa Feige is a mastermind who knows how to grab folks by the balls. That is why Papa Feige makes the big bucks.

THIS WAS THE TWEET

Okay, so Papa Feige didn't tweet this, but this shit ain't no coincidence. PAPA FEIGE IS LEAKING THIS AND YOU CAN NOT TELL ME OTHERWISE

Feige is Producing the movie...and there were rumors of marketing disagreements.  Has anyone thought that someone at SONY [Not Rothman, there would be a "fall guy"] might be the one who concocted this crazy endeavor we just witnessed...just because they were peeved that Feige didn't officially want to "open the doors," yet??  😁

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

[Hey, allow a guy to have a little fun...it's a wild night!]

Regardless, I'm betting the timeline for Trailer #2 just got...rapidly pushed up.  

Edited by Macleod
  • Haha 1