Cap

SUR(VI)VOR Ep. 10: THEME PARK CINEMA

PREVIOUSLY ON SUR(VI)VOR, Spaghetti made a big move against his opponent

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Two Yellow Cab vans drive up to the Coney Island Boardwalk.

The Gene Kellys, wearing their tribal yellow Sou'westers, pile out of their cab first.  

CONFESSIONALS:

@ZeeSoh: We survived the big shake up! I feel good about the future. With YourMother gone and DAJK by my side, things are going according to plan.

@DAJK: I really have to focus this week. I know I had the edge going into the the Palace challenge on Friday, but I felt out of time with my teammates when I saw YourMother.  It cost us tuck shop currency. I won't let that happen again!

@Thanos Legion: I am pleased.  [Producer, OS, asks him to elaborate.] I am very pleased.

@Spaghetti: Last week was one time faux pas.  I'm back, and I intend to win.

The Fred Astaires, wearing their tribal black Top Hats, piles out of their cab next.

CONFESSIONALS:

@Wrath: I feel great about the new team.  We spent the last three days bonding. I took them all to TCM Presents's Alien, and then we got ice cream after.  We're ready to work together and be our best selves.

@PanaMovie: I suspect that will not be our first twist of Survivor 2.0.  As long as Rorschach and I keep our level heads, we'll survived whatever curveballs Cap and SLAM! toss at us.

@Sheikh: Cap and SLAM! did this deliberately. They know too much. They want me to suffer without my beloved Keanu. [Looks straight into the camera, leans forward.] Mark my words, Cap.  I will make the merge; and I will win with Keanu by my side.  

cfnYE83.png&key=55df00ed0d8f0f7c1bdafc80

The Survivors meet Cap and @SLAM! in front of the B&B Carousel.  They're dressed as Maleficent and Diaval.

SLAM!: Gather around, Survivors!  Welcome to the Coney Island!  Are you ready for your next Immunity Challenge?

SURVIVORS: [grumble yes] 

CAP: Coney Island's been home to some truly awesome theme parks and rides over the century.  Two remain: The Luna Park, home of the Coney Island Cyclone, and Deno's Amusement Park, home of the Wonder Wheel.

SLAM! takes out a large iPad with a video split screen video feed showing one bunny in a pineapple onesie, and one bunny in a kiwi onesie.

SLAM!: Meet Taika and JoJo.  They're both safe in their rabbit penthouse.

CAP: Only! Taika's rabbit penthouse sits atop the Coney Island Cyclone, aaaand --

SLAM!: JoJo's sits atop the Wonder Wheel!

CAP: A deadly parasite's taken over the bunnies.  Your challenge is simple:  Gene Kellys, you must retrieve Taika from the Cyclone.  Fred Astaires, JoJo at the Wonder Wheel's yours to save.  The antidote waits for you in the center of the ballpark behind us.  First team to save their bunny wins immunity.  Losers, another trip to Tribal Council where you will vote someone off the island.

SLAM!: Spaghetti, because you have a +12% to your score, your team has a 12 second head start.

CAP: SURVIVORS, READY! GO!

The Gene Kellys bolt down the the boardwalk to the Cyclone.  Keanu takes the early lead, with ZeeSoh and Thanos on her super sexy heels. Sensing DAJK, JJ8 and Spaghetti lag behind, Thanos Legion stops.  He tosses his three teammates on his big, purple shoulders, and sprints with his large strides after Keanu and ZeeSoh.

The Fred Astaires watch the Clock tick down to 3... 2... 1...

SLAM!: GO!

Claire of Themyscira takes off leaving everyone else in the dust.  She doesn't think twice to hope the chain mail fence along the back end of the park.

CONFESSIONAL:

@Claire of Themyscira: After losing Judy at The Palace on a technicality, I'm here to WIN.  Even if I have to do it alone.  

AT THE CYCLONE, The Gene Kellys arrive.  They scan the rollercoaster for the rabbit.

@JJ-8: Do you see Taika?

DAJK:  There!  There!

DAJK points to the very top of rollercoaster, above the Cyclone sign.

coney-island-cyclone.jpg&key=caea23b0ebf

The Bunny Penthouse hanging from the rafters supporting the flags.

DAJK: Let's go, let's go.

He leads the charge for the entrance to the cabs.

JJ8: What are we thinking?  Two of us get in the carts, two play look out, and two can operate the ride.  We'll stop it right when we get to the top --

THANOS: Or.  Someone can just climb up and get the bunny. 

They all look at each other.  Yeah, that works too.

SPAGHETTI:  I'll do it.  

@Keanu: And me!  Someone's gonna need to help your carry and down and it can't be Thanos. No offense, big guy.

Up the rollercoaster they go!  They follow the tracks to the top, Keanu on the right, Spaghetti on the left, each gripping to the railing for dear life.

42044434495_18ced6311b_b.jpg&key=da5800c

AT DENO'S, The Fred Astaires have caught up with Claire at the Wonder Wheel.  She frantically looks for the keys to start the machine.

@chasmmi: [looking over at the Cyclone] My God, they're climbing the rollercoaster. 

SHEIKH: Noo, Keanu!

He starts to run to her.  PanaMovie and Rorschach hold him back.

PANAMOVIE: Think of the challenge!

@Rorschach: Think of the innocent bunny!

CLAIRE: No one will save the innocent bunny if we can't get the machine working!  Ah, HA!  GOT IT!

Claire turns on the Ferris Wheel.  The car with the bunny slowly comes down to the Fred Astaires.

a2cef9660686742fdbd73a34e745474b.jpg&key

FROM THE TOP OF THE PARACHUTE JUMP, Cap and SLAM! watch the mayhem.  She offers him a Famous Nathan's Hotdog, and he offers her opera glasses.

CAP: Seems to be going well.

SLAM!: [eating with his mouth open] Should we have told them?

CAP: [putting the glasses to her eyes] They'll find out soon enough.

Back AT THE CYCLONE, Keanu and Spaghetti have reached the top.  He takes out a swiss army knife to cut Taika down.

SPAGHETTI: Ah, this is high.

KNEAU: Focus on the cute bunny!

SPAGHETTI: I don't know if I can do this!

KNEAU: Then eat your candy apple!

Spaghetti hands Keanu the knife has he pulls out his candy apples for a boost.  He feels 12% more confident already.

SPAGHETTI: Let's get him down!

KEANU: It's okay, Taika!  We won't let anything happen you!

The rabbit gnaws on some carrots, oblivious.  But very happy.

AT THE WONDER WHEEL, JoJo's safe in The Fred Astaires custody.  

CHAS: Now, back to the ballpark!

Each member picks up a handle on the bunny penthouse.  They begin running up W 12th Street to make a left on Surf Ave.

PANAMOVIE: This is too easy!

WRATH: We're ahead of the other team, that's all that matters!

RORSCHACH: Don't jinx us!
SHEIKH: I see The Gene Kellys behind us! Keanu's safe!

PANAMOVIE: Cap lives for the twist! There's been no twist!
CHAS: I think I found our twist.

The Fred Astaires arrive at the ballpark.

CLAIRE: You gotta be shitting me.

2013%2520mcu%2520entrance.png&key=41e36e

FROM THE PARACHUTE JUMP,

CAP: I think they found Phase Two.

SLAM!: Oh, No! The Gene Kellys didn't even flinch.  They just blew past the gate and past the Fred Astaires!  They're now in the lead!

CAP: Time to send the rest!

The Gene Kellys and Fred Astaires rush through the ballpark and toward the main field. Taika and JoJo both start hopping around their penthouses at alarming rates.  The parasite's taking hold!

AT THE MCU PARK,

Both teams arrive at the same moment.  They look out across a pristine ballpark.  In centerfield, standing on a high podium, stand two men.  One wears a baseball hat. One wears thick black glasses.  Both hold a syringe. 

THANOS: That's Kevin Feige!

WRATH: That's MARTIN SCORSESE!

The Gene Kellys don't think, they run down the stairs to the field.

PANAMOVIE [to his team]: It's Cap, Rorschach, run to Feige!

RORSCHACH: It's SLAM!, run to Marty!

As the Fred Astaires wait, they hear a rumble.  The ground shakes.  A HAND BURSTS from the field.  And another.  And then a head.  The Zombies of Past Directors fill the field and SWARM the Gene Kellys.

CLAIRE: Stay in the bleachers!

Claire instructs the Fred Astaires to move, only the Zombies directors crawl up to the bleachers.  Kurosawa attacks PanaMovie as Hitchcock goes after Chas.

WRATH: There are too many! You have to go on without me!

Wrath taunts Bergman and Fellini to follow him, not the group.

ON THE FIELD,

The Gene Kellys are surrounded.  Kurbirk, Welles, and Carpa claw at the bunny penthouse.  Wyler gnaws at Spaghetti's neck.

DAJK: [Calls to the Parachute Jump] I WANT TO USE A CANDY APPLE! I WANT MY +2%

Suddenly, a Katana appears in his hands.

DAJK: OH, YEAH!

He charges at the zombies, hacking a path for his team.  Down goes D. W. Griffith, down goes Busby Berkeley.  ZeeSoh seeing this calls out:

ZEESOH: [Calls up the Parachute Jump] I WANT TO USE A CANDY APPLE, TOO!

Suddenly, a longsword appears in their hands.  

ZEESOH: FOR CINEMA!!! 

They follow DAJK into the fray.  

The Gene Kellys battle toward the podium.

They hear a SCREAM as The Fred Astaires are surrounded, and disappear under the hoard.

KEANU: SHEEEEEIIIIKH!!!

She runs into the fray!

JJ8 tries to stop her.

THANOS: No!  Let her go!  This ends when we win!  It's Survivor.  No one dies in Survivor.

Thanos throws off the zombie of John Ford and Billy Wilder as he takes the bunny penthouse and climbs the stairs, a clear path thanks to DAJK, Zeeosh, and Spaghetti.  Taika's eyes shines blood red, poised to attack as a Killer Bunny.  Thanos takes BOTH syringes from Feige and Scorsese.  He injects Taika with both.

THANOS: Balance.  There must always be balance.

And with that, WHOOSH.

Every team member appears, healthy and alive.  The zombies disappear, but Feige and Scorsese remain.  Cap and Slam, dressed in normal closes, stand on the podium.  The bunny poofs into Taika in his pineapple onesie.    

Keanu and Sheikh D R A M A T I C A L L Y runs across the field a la Cicely Tyson in Sounder.

SLAM!: The Gene Kellys WIN Immunity!

THE RESULTS

Spoiler

Spoiler

THE GENE KELLYS
Member Base Bonus Total
Thanos Legion 92.87   92.87%
ZeeSoh 92.64 (+2%) 94.64%
Keanu 92.56   92.56%
Spaghetti 88.98 (+12%) 100.98%
JJ-8 88.24   88.24%
DAJK 87.49 (+2%) 89.49%
Total: 93.13%

THE FRED ASTAIRES
Member Base Bonus Total
Chasmmi 91.91   91.91%
PanaMovie 91.82   91.82%
Claire 89.31   89.31%
Sheikh 84.91   84.91%
Rorschach 84.31   84.31%
Wrath 82.7   82.70%
Total:      87.49%

Cap pulls off her EDITH sunglasses and hands them back to Kevin, who pockets them.

SLAM! hands Spaghetti the Immunity Idol, a paper machine popcorn statue made of old movie tickets and posters.

CAP: And thank you to our very special guests, Kevin, Marty, and Taika.

FEIGE: This was fun! I love cinema.

SCORSESE: And I love theme parks.

TAIKA:  And I want to try one of those Famous Nathan Hot Dogs!

They three of them walk off toward the Boardwalk, strolling arm-in-arm.  In peace.

CAP: I think that's the being of the beautiful friendship.

SLAM!: The Fred Astaires, that means you'll be facing Tribal Council.  Your Tribal Immunity Challenge will be in the following post.  Along with Next Weekend's Challenge and Tuck Shop Totals.

CAP: Quick note before we all leave.  I want to thank all of you for a slightly crazy week.  As a thank you, every player, regardless if they were on the winning or losing team, will receive 2 tuck shop coins.  So the coins this week will be rewarded as:

Tuck Shop Rewards
7 Spaghetti Highest Scorer, Winning Team, Two Coin Bonus
5 DAJK Winning Team, Two Coin Bonus
5 JJ-8 Winning Team, Two Coin Bonus
5 Keanu Winning Team, Two Coin Bonus
5 Thanos Legion Winning Team, Two Coin Bonus
5 ZeeSoh Winning Team, Two Coin Bonus
4 Chasmmi Highest Scorer, Two Coin Bonus
2 Claire of Themyscira Two Coin Bonus
2 PanaMovie Two Coin Bonus
2 Rorschach Two Coin Bonus
2 Sheikh Two Coin Bonus
2 Wrath Two Coin Bonus

CAP: That's all we got for you. The Gene Kellys, enjoy your night On The Town.  The Fred Astaires, we'll see you Tuesday/Wednesday Night at Tribal Council.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well that's probably going to be a record high apple disparity, yeesh. No complaints of course, don't have to stress until Thursday now.     

So much writeup 😮   

My god, it's beautiful. 

@Thanos Legion: I am pleased. [Producer, OS, asks him to elaborate.] I am very pleased.

Despite losing a Gene Kelly comrade today, this is overall quite accurate.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TUCK SHOP TOTALS

Spoiler

Spoiler

TUCK SHOP

ITEM PRICE REWARD
Candy Apple 3 Coins 2% boost to your average prediction
Recycle Pad 5 Coins Doubles your Tribal Council vote
Rotten Apple 5 Coins Reduces other player's average by -2%. Can be used for weekly challenges or second immunity
Copy Machine 8 Coins Steal the score of ANY player for a weekend challenge

HOW TO REDEEM
Indicate which item you want to use when you send in your weekly or immunity predictions

HOW TO OBTAIN
THREE COINS to Winning Team of weekend challenge
TWO COINS to Highest Scoring Member of each team
In the case that a player who did not send in predictions is on the winning team, that player will not receive tuck shop coins.

Tuck Shop Current Balance
17 Thanos Legion
17 ZeeSoh
15 Chasmmi
15 Keanu
14 DAJK
14 JJ-8
13 Sheikh
11 Claire of Themyscira
10 PanaMovie
9 Rorschach
9 Spaghetti
9 Wrath

TRIBAL COUNCIL CHALLENGE

TRIBAL COUNCIL - FOR THE FRED ASTAIRES ONLY

@chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @Wrath

Sorry Astaires, but you will be sent to Tribal Council. All team members must send @captainwondyful a PM with who they wish to vote off the island. However, there is hope. The second immunity challenge is also listed below. Winning the challenge will make you immune from elimination for this week.

@chasmmi has immunity.  You can vote for any member but him!

SECOND IMMUNITY: PREDICT THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY GROSSES (NOT PTAS) OF...

It: Chapter 2

Joker

Judy

Jexi

JoJo Rabbit

Votes are due by Wednesday at 5PM EST.

Second Immunity Predictions are due by Tuesday, October 22nd at 11:59 PM PST / 2:59AM EST / 6:59 AM GMT / 3:59PM KST

Note:  The Weekly Challenge will be up tomorrow. I have to deal with Star Wars for a bit!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Well that's probably going to be a record high apple disparity, yeesh. No complaints of course, don't have to stress until Thursday now.     

I will also say that Spaghetti would've beaten elcabellero without any candy apples, and his base score averaged with the rest of the Gene Kellys still won over the Fred Astaires.  Just to put that on the record.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I will also say that Spaghetti would've beaten elcabellero without any candy apples, and his base score averaged with the rest of the Gene Kellys still won over the Fred Astaires. Just to put that on the record.

We would have won if we were the ones 8 apples down 😎

Rather a waste of 24 coins with perfect retrospection, but no way to know at the time and it sure looks funny.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, captainwondyful said:

SPAGHETTI:  I'll do it.  

@Keanu: And me!  Someone's gonna need to help your carry and down and it can't be Thanos. No offense, big guy.

Up the rollercoaster they go!  They follow the tracks to the top, Keanu on the right, Spaghetti on the left, each gripping to the railing for dear life.

LMFAO!!! I've been on this ride a few times and it's a rough ride!!

tenor.gif

I gotta bunch of bruises on my body :stretcher: from it.

The writing for this has been top notch. So enjoyable!!

Edited by Keanu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

P

2013%2520mcu%2520entrance.png&key=41e36e

In case people don't feel like Googling it, or didn't already know, yes this is a real park.  Sadly, not an amusement theme park, as one might guess from the baseball next to the logo:

MCU Park - home to the Brooklyn Cyclones

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WEEKEND CHALLENGE

The Gene Kellys ( @DAJK @JJ-8 @Keanu @Spaghetti @Thanos Legion @ZeeSoh ) sit in the front section of the a theater, waiting for news of new Challenge.

Cap and @SLAM! stand on center stage.

SLAM!: The Gene Kellys, here's your first look at The Fred Astaires.   Rorschach voted out at last night's Tribal Council.  @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @Wrath walk down the front aisle to find their seats.

CAP: Welcome the Walter Kerr Theater.  In 2018, The Boss --

SLAM!: That's Bruce Springsteen for those not from 1975 --

CAP: The Boss held an eight-week limited engagement concert series here.  It set Broadway Box Office Records for being the most expensive ticket in town, maybe ever, with an average of $800 a ticket.  Premium seats went into the thousands.

SLAM!: This weekend Fathom Events presents Springsteen's new Concert Documentary Western Stars.  Two nights only.

CAP: In honor of The Boss, we're going do to things a bit different this week.  Your Weekend Challenge Will Be Based Off The Film's PTA. If you forget to format your predictions, that's fine.  We'll translate them into the PTA.  

SLAM!:  Reminder: PTAs are rounded numbers.  If you send us 123.49, it will be rounded down to 123.  If you send us 2345.67, it will be rounded up to 2346.  .50 will be rounded up.

WEEKEND CHALLENGE #7

PREDICT THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND GROSSES:

Movie TC Actuals
Maleficent 3790
Zombieland 3468
Gemini Man 3008
Countdown 2675
Black & Blue 2062
The Lighthouse 586
Jesus Is King 366
Housefull 4 315
Western Stars 537

Predictions are due by Thursday, October 24th at 11:59 PM PST / 2:59 AM EST /  6:59AM GMT / 3:59PM KST

SLAM!: Two More Things!

CAP:  The Western Stars Prediction will be a BONUS.  It will NOT count toward your average.  The player with the CLOSEST ESTIMATED GROSS WILL RECEIVE AN EXTRA +2% TO THEIR SCORE.  Please note that Fathom's become much better at reporting their events in a timely fashion.  If I don't have the receipts before I do my averages on Monday, this bonus will apply to the following weekend's challenge.

SLAM!: The Player with the highest accuracy on The Lighthouse will receive a HUGE STRATEGIC BONUS.  If players TIE, the tie breakers will be solved as:

Lighthouse -->
Lighthouse + Jesus Is King -->
Lighthouse + Jesus Is King + Housefull 4 -->
Lighthouse + Jesus Is King + Housefull 4 + Black & Blue -->

Lighthouse + Jesus Is King + Housefull 4 + Black & Blue + Countdown.

CAP:  I want to clarify that this bonus:

- DOES NOT affect accuracy scores
- DOES NOT grant the player immunity

- DOES let the player make a huge move that will affect how their -- and others -- strategic gameplay works.

SLAM!: The player that wins either or both bonuses DOES NOT need to be on the winning team, or be the overall winner, to claim the reward. The Bonus will be revealed when we reveal the results.

CAP:  This Challenges are based off BASE SCORE.  If you use a tuck shop item, it will be applied to your total average, not individual predictions.

SLAM! AND CAP: Good Luck!

• Like 2

TRIBAL COUNCIL

The Fred Astaires ( @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @Wrath ) enter the Tribal Council area at the Old Pier 54, the intended final destination for the Titanic. 

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzRk

The place their torches in sand buckets covered with James Cameron movie posters.  Then take their seats in six old movie theater seats.

@SLAM! and Cap wait.  

SLAM!: The Fred Astaires, welcome to your first Tribal Council as a team.  How do you think things are going?

WRATH: They could be better, but I think we worked really well as a team in the Weekend Challenge.  

CLAIRE:  I think *I* worked well in the Immunity Challenge!  I figured out the Wonder Wheel basically by myself.

CHAS: But you could not finish the job.  I was the highest scorer this week.

Claire GLARES at Chas, and then at Sheikh

CLAIRE: I had to stop and focus on others, not myself.

CAP: Sheikh, we all saw that side eye.  She means you.

SHEIKH: I'll own up to it.  When I saw Keanu on that rollercoaster, I might've let my emotions get the best of me.  It affected my scores.  But I was no where near the lowest scoring tribe member.

CLAIRE: I think the question is: Is this gonna be a recurring problem?
SHEIKH: Uuh...

SLAM!: It is?

Sheikh has no answer.

CAP: And PanaMovie, you had a good week.
PANAMOVIE: I feel this is a new opportunity.  A way to start over.  And getting to play the game with people I respect makes me want to play even harder, and smarter.
RORSCHACH: Same!  We'll bounce back from this. Together. 

SLAM!: On that note, it's time to vote.

The tribe members go to the voting and confessional booth.

Cap comes back with the voting vase.

SLAM: Before Cap reveal the vote, I'm going to reveal the results of the Tuesday Challenge.  Does anyone have any tuck shop items they wish to use.

Claire stands.  She reveals a candy apple.

SLAM!: This is a candy apple.  Claire will have +2% added to her scores.

A VOICE OFF SCREEN SAYS: I do.

Everyone turns to see @Spaghetti enter the Tribal Council Area. 

SPAGHETTI: A debt must be replayed.  I give a candy apple to Claire.

SLAM!: Spaghetti, you are an honorable man.  Claire will have +4% added to her scores.  I will reveal the results now:

Spoiler

Score Bonus Total
CHAS IMMUNITY
CLAIRE 93.43 (+4%) 97.43%
PANAMOVIE 90.26   90.26%
SHEIKH 89.29   89.29%
RORSCHACH 86.69   86.69%
WRATH 85.6   85.60%

SLAM!: Congratulations, CLAIRE OF THEMYSCIRA wins Second Immunity.  No votes cast against her will count.  

CLAIRE: The Queen stays Queen.

Cap opens the top of the voting vase.

CAP: Once the votes have been read, the decision is finale.  The person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes:

Spoiler

CAP: First Vote,

Wrath

Spoiler

CAP: Second Vote,

Rorschach

Spoiler

CAP: One vote Wrath, one vote Rorschach. Third Vote:

Rorschach

Spoiler

CAP: One vote Wrath, two votes Rorschach.  Fourth Vote:

Rorschach

CAP: One vote Wrath, three votes Rorschach.  Two votes remain.

Spoiler

CAP: Four votes.  No need to read the other vote:

Rorschach. 

CAP: You need to bring me your torch.  

Stands, torch in hand, and walks to Cap.  Rorschach looks back at his tribe -- at PanaMovie -- one last time.

CAP: The tribe has spoken.

She extinguished his torch. 

Rorschach walks out of the Tribal Area.  

CAP: One more point of order before we let you go.  We mourn today the lost of our beloved Box Office Mojo interface.  Before the lost, I was able to get the theater counts for the nine films we asked you to predict this weekend. 

We are still basing this Weekend's Challenge off PTA Accuracy. 

This is just another curveball.  We don't have a theater counter for Western Stars, but here is The-Numbers Chart of Fathom Events. (It's not as complete as the BOM one, but that hasn't showed up in the WayBackMachine Yet :( )

Good luck, your predictions are due tomorrow night.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

And then there were 11. Two questions have occurred to me: 

In the event (such as tonight) that not all votes need to be known before the outcome is clear, what determines which vites are revealed? Order received? Randomized? Pure narrative discretion? 

For the little minichallenges this weekend regarding Western Stars and the lighthouse, do those interact with items at all? For example, would a candy used for the weekend challenge give you +2 for the lighthouse challenge, +.222 (total apple bonus divided among all movies), or +0 because the special challenge is base score only?  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

In the event (such as tonight) that not all votes need to be known before the outcome is clear, what determines which vites are revealed? Order received? Randomized? Pure narrative discretion? 

how to lose a guy in 10 days drama GIF

It's also how Jeff Probst reads the votes in those situations.

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

For the little minichallenges this weekend regarding Western Stars and the lighthouse, do those interact with items at all? For example, would a candy used for the weekend challenge give you +2 for the lighthouse challenge, +.222 (total apple bonus divided among all movies), or +0 because the special challenge is base score only?  

Challenges are Base Scores Only.

• Like 1

@DAJK @JJ-8 @Keanu @Spaghetti @Thanos Legion @ZeeSoh  @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @PanaMovie @Sheikh @Wrath

Kanye's being Kanye and took forever to update the Actuals on Jesus Is King.  Things are running a little late tonight.  But I should have the results up by mid-morning tomorrow, so that should be enough time to keep things running on course.

Cap

• Like 2