TMP

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | February 17, 2023 | Competing with Eternals on RT, Competing with BvS on box office legs

30 minutes ago, 3RIC said:

Aren't Twitter trends personalized based on your account activity? Like there's also the generic "United States Trends" and I haven't seen Ant-Man pop up there outside of trailer launches.

I'm sure that's part of it, but I also have DR. DRE trending for me and I have no clue why lol

1 hour ago, Eric the Plane said:

Aren't Twitter trends personalized based on your account activity? Like there's also the generic "United States Trends" and I haven't seen Ant-Man pop up there outside of trailer launches.

For sure. We can check what is trending at a country or worldwide level. I just googled the link below. Is it common for a trailer to trigger a trend on a country level?

https://trends24.in/united-states/

17 minutes ago, Factcheck said:

I've read its description; it has given the entire movie plot lmao

Really? Okay then for sure this is a trailer and they're just using the term exclusive look as in "Get an exclusive look at the trailer....". I was confused for a second because marvel has been known to release 1 minute or so "Special Looks" that aren't traditional trailers.

Regarding describing the entire movie plot, I'm guessing Marvel knows they can't just rely on teasing the audience anymore. They need to really convince them to come (talking more about the general audience, not the built in fans).

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

For sure. We can check what is trending at a country or worldwide level. I just googled the link below. Is it common for a trailer to trigger a trend on a country level?

https://trends24.in/united-states/

A trailer usually does for any blockbuster I think, though briefly. Posters or "trailers for trailers" only for the biggest movies. I don't think Twitter trends is a good gauge here though, since you can just look at the tweet itself to see the engagement.

Edited by Menor Reborn
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

How many hours left? 

7 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

26 minutes for the game to start. I think (but I'm not sure) the trailer will be released after half of the game is done, so the trailer might be coming in 1 hour and a half

Yea it’ll likely be at the half, somewhere around 9-930PM EST.

• Heart 1

I think Ant-Man will benefit of coming off Wakanda Forever and not having a D+ show in betweeen. I don´r really count the holiday special given those two doesn´t really get any viewership or attention like the shows does over a longer time. They need to nail this trailer tho because the hype atm seems very muted. Need that second trailer to pop.

6 minutes ago, Eric the Plane said:

So are we...actually getting this trailer? Pretty sure it should have come out by now.

Decided to shift it to the 3Q/4Q break because of the awful game. 👍

(there has been a promo for it, about 10/15 min back or so)