Totem

Monday Numbers - THG 11M

If it were to follow Alice exactly, it would do:Tues: 9.75Wed: 8.3Thurs: 8.3Fri: 21.1Sat: 32.5Sun: 22.075 mill weekendIMO, there is no way it hits 75 mill. I think it will down around 60

It's very funny to see how some here were expecting a drop in the 50 - 60% range. That was IMPOSSIBLE. It's a March opening. Legs can be implied only after we see how it hold on Tuesday and Wednesday. A sub 10% drop on Tuesday and sub 15% drop on Wednesday would be great.A Monday drop better than Alice's is very good, IMO. Keep in mind Alice opened in the golden 3d age. Also, I remember someone in the forums pointed 3d helps weekdays grosses. And also, Alice was not as frontloaded as Hunger is.

Didn't Alice drop 71 and have a 2.9 multi?

That didn't open to 150 mill. So don't expect a 3 multiplier from THG. It's just realism.

A Monday drop better than Alice's is very good, IMO. Keep in mind Alice opened in the golden 3d age. Also, I remember someone in the forums pointed 3d helps weekdays grosses. And also, Alice was not as frontloaded as Hunger is.

True, so considering Alice had 3D, then we might even be able to say this is a *significantly* better Monday hold than Alice? Right?

Monday drops for other big openers (non summer)Iron Man: 73%Iron Man 2: 69.9%Spider Man: 65.3%Spider Man 3: 74.2%Harry Potter 2: 78%Fast Five: 71.5%X men 2: 70.6%Only Spider Man held better than THG.

• Like 1

ERC FACEBOOKBig drop looks to be frontloaded based off of that.

BO history throughout March makes it clear that this is indeed a very good number, and an excellent drop.
  • Like 1