Totem

Monday Numbers - THG 11M

Perfectly expected drop for HG. At this stage I see it getting a 2.5-2.6 multiplier - so around 380-390m. 400m would of course be fantastic, but I just can't see it happening.

What precedent is there for this seeing 170%+ increase on Friday?

Iron Man went up 179.1% on Friday. We'll have to see how THG plays out during the week compared to that. It's first Monday drop was much softer so it's not going at the same pace so far.

Spidey 3 off the top of my head went up 190ish% as well. Both IM and SM3 fell harder on Monday however. Edited by spizzer
  • Like 1

Solid Monday number. I'd guess the Tuesday number stays flat judging by the sell outs so far.It's 5:10 here right now and the Scotiabank has sold out the 1:30, 2:40, 4:45, 6:00, 6:50, 7:15, 8:00 and 9:15 shows. I'd bet the last 2 shows also end up selling out (10:05 and 10:30)

• Like 3

Solid Monday number. I'd guess the Tuesday number stays flat judging by the sell outs so far.It's 5:10 here right now and the Scotiabank has sold out the 1:30, 2:40, 4:45, 6:00, 6:50, 7:15, 8:00 and 9:15 shows. I'd bet the last 2 shows also end up selling out (10:05 and 10:30)

Wow, really? Do you guys have discount Tuesdays too? Cause so far the 3 biggest theaters by me have only sold out a 1 or 2 shows so far.

Wow, really? Do you guys have discount Tuesdays too? Cause so far the 3 biggest theaters by me have only sold out a 1 or 2 shows so far.

Yes, tickets are $7.50 instead of the usual $12.99. The Scotiabank theater is also the busiest theater in the area, right in the heart of downtown, so it gets more sell outs than most.

So what do people think the odds are it'll pass the unadjusted totals of:- Passion of the Christ?- Spidey 2?- ROTK?- Sith?- DH2?- TF2?

Spidey 2, RoTK, Sith, and DH2 all range within $10m from each other lol

So what do people think the odds are it'll pass the unadjusted totals of:- Passion of the Christ?- Spidey 2?- ROTK?- Sith?- DH2?- TF2?

It may fail to pass the totals of all the films mentioned here. :)But beating upto DH2 is certainly possible. TF2 seems safe IMO.

It will pass all of them up to DH2 no problem, TF2 I'm 50/50 on that.

100% chance it will pass all except TF2, imo. 80-85% chance for that.

100% chance it passes Sith? Yea, ok. To me it's more like 100% chance it does not pass Sith.